Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VestaCP + Laravel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VestaCP + Laravel?

Hello, i've got a question. I'm using VestaCP now, it is possible to run Laravel on it.
Followed some tutorials on the internet with no success. :)

Comments

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Why not? Laravel should run just fine as well as symfony, codeigniter and others. What problems did you encounter?

Thanked by 1GCat
  • Easy, upload files, change www directory to public, input rules for nginx, it works

• i prefer kloxo-mr 7, easy to use for laravel because document_root of domain can change from panel to /public folder laravel.

• I must ask, are you the only one hosting a site? If you want, you could do multiple docker instances, map them to local ports, then just run a reverse proxy on the host node that forwards External -> Internal (Docker containers), then configure like Laravel Site (ie: balbla.xyz) to /public on a docker container, and another site (ie: blog.balbla.xyz) to another container.