Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any server with 1000 US IP which is cheap than 300 USD?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any server with 1000 US IP which is cheap than 300 USD?

Hello,
I need 1000 us ip, and one server with 100mbit/s
I know ubiquityhosting offer one server with 256ip only at $59 before. But can't buy them any longer.

So,is there any server with 1000 US IP which is cheap than 300 USD?

No ovh, since ovh's IP is ca, not us.

Thanks.

Comments

• who sell you a server with 256 ip for 59 $ is a idiot ... sorry but i cannot avoid to write this

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@let888 said:
    I know ubiquityhosting offer one server with 256ip only at $59 before. But can't buy them any longer.

Oh no! Why's that?

• whoever is selling a server and 254ips for $59 must be really dumb with math.
    No possible way any provider would do this

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Houston_Datum said: What are the ips being used for?

Dont fall for it...

Thanked by 1rpcope
  • DXDDXD Member

That would be ubiquityhosting.com before.

I saw $59 Xeon E3 - 32GB RAM - HDD + SSD + /24 IPv4 with IP SWIP before they got purchased by leaseweb.

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited January 2017

Maybe you should question in your mind why such an offer is no longer available.

You should expect to pay about $1-2 per month per IP now days. Good luck...

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Are you for real? 1000 x $0.50 (cheapest rate per IP) = $500 without any server cost.

Good luck to find such provider, who offer free server.

• @WebProject said:
    Are you for real? 1000 x $0.50 (cheapest rate per IP) = $500 without any server cost.

Good luck to find such provider, who offer free server.

Depends you can get a /22 for 200 euro/mo =$210 you just need a host that will announce for you and your all set because you could easily get a decent server for the extra $90 a month

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • tmwctmwc Member
    edited January 2017

My thinking is that you will not get any offers. ARIN is out of IPs so I doubt you'd get 1k IPs from them. You need some damn major justification for this too.

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

With $300 you may get a server with only one subnet if you be lucky

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Many providers give you full /64 range of IPv6 addresses for <$100/mo, that is a lot more than 1000. For example http://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/ ("we offer receives a /64 IPv6 block at no charge. An IPv6 /64 block contains 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 IPs and can be configured just as easily as IPv4")

• @Houston_Datum said:

@rsk said:

Houston_Datum said: What are the ips being used for?

Dont fall for it...

I wouldn't dare I just waned to know the reasoning behind the need for so many ips. We don't resell ip transit anyhow but if anyone does fall for it they must be in desperate need of a sale or just careless.

Nike and Adidas limited edition shoe buying, 100%, we've been getting good these constantly here, while I don't see anything wrong with it (apart from the increase in price when reselling) a lot of people here think it's damaging to the IP addresses.

• perennate said: Many providers give you full /64 range of IPv6 addresses for <$100/mo, that is a lot more than 1000. For example http://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/ ("we offer receives a /64 IPv6 block at no charge. An IPv6 /64 block contains 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 IPs and can be configured just as easily as IPv4")

Hmm! OP certainly do not say IPv4 lol . But ya it still odd! cannot figure out what to take from your 2c. Providers here @ LEB/T can also provide such IPv6 blocks.

Thanked by 1WSS