Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZXHost offers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ZXHost offers?

Are there currently any offers for the excellent ZXhost provider?

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited January 2017

There has not been any special offers from them for a long time out here. It looks like @AshleyUk has refused to make such type of offers at all.

• Wouldn't say refused!, Have some patience be worth it :)

• @AshleyUk said:
    Wouldn't say refused!, Have some patience be worth it :)

Would you mind a pm?

• @nobizzle said:

@AshleyUk said:
    Wouldn't say refused!, Have some patience be worth it :)

Would you mind a pm?

Go ahead.

• @AshleyUk you got mail.

• Just placing this here for those who may be looking at ZX Host as a potential VPS provider.

**AVOID ZXHost! **

Was reasonably happy with the service until a week ago.

Has been down for 6 days now. Limited and vague email updates only and they are not answering support tickets.
    I ended up having to resort to finding the person running it (one man show - which I wasn't aware of) on Facebook Messenger to try get some answers that way!! And I still don't know when service is to be restored. To be honest, I don't think he knows himself - which is worrying.

I'll be migrating to another provider as soon as I can get my data.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@adam_smith said:
    Just placing this here for those who may be looking at ZX Host as a potential VPS provider.

**AVOID ZXHost! **

Was reasonably happy with the service until a week ago.

Has been down for 6 days now. Limited and vague email updates only and they are not answering support tickets.
    I ended up having to resort to finding the person running it (one man show - which I wasn't aware of) on Facebook Messenger to try get some answers that way!! And I still don't know when service is to be restored. To be honest, I don't think he knows himself - which is worrying.

I'll be migrating to another provider as soon as I can get my data.

Did you need to necro an old thread to trash a provider? There's a thread multiple threads on the front page alone about this already, go there.

Thanked by 2Chronic willie
  • @Rhys said:
    Did you need to necro an old thread to trash a provider? There's a thread multiple threads on the front page alone about this already, go there.

I've already flagged him for posting the same thing in any thread he can find that doesn't even mention them.

• GolbinexGolbinex Member
    edited November 2017

@deank said:
    Wow, @etilico, you can some patience. I would have expected an average LET user to vent on the forum and pee everywhere on the wall

Here we go

• WSS said: already flagged him

Thanks. Account was created this morning and has 4 posts, presumably all the same.

• @willie said:

WSS said: already flagged him

Thanks. Account was created this morning and has 4 posts, presumably all the same.

Yep.

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited November 2017

@AshleyUk ZXHOST is great provider I had used their servers for production purpose it was awesome.

I can join them back as soon as they start accepting cryptocurrencies or at least bitcoin.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@WSS said:

@Rhys said:

I've already flagged him for posting the same thing in any thread he can find that doesn't even mention them.

Flagged him as well.
    Guys pay peanuts and want a superb service, that actually was delivered until this very recent issue. We can find Ashley's emails in ceph's mailing list trying to get the cluster working properly, and he has been, pretty sure, busy as well. Some people just don't deserve a good service for peanuts (El Cheapo is obviously excluded from this comment :P).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • just canceled two there, didnt work as desired.