Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting a proxy business and website boostproxies.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Starting a proxy business and website boostproxies.com

Hello All,

I am starting a proxy business called boostproxies.com. We will be providing private dedicated proxies for sneakers and clothing websites.

We are looking for low key vps hosts that have subnets that work with sneaker websites and other sites like s'preme (dont want this to come up on a google search and get their subnet banned).

I am looking for somebody who could accommodate us and have already found an option or two but looking to make the right moves..

I am looking for a provider that could get my proxy cost to below $1 per month either by hosting individual dedicated VPS servers or running a more powerful server with more IP addresses.

Please let me know if you are a re-seller or have an option for me..

Also would be interested in a proxy control pannel... Thanks

my skype id is msghockey if you want to take it to private chat..

Thanks

Comments

• Wow how original. Rip off the shoe companies and end consumer while getting ips blacklisted

• How is this so common? Ive seen threads about buying craptons of ips specifically for buying out shoes quite often here now.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

Proxy business,,sounds terrible..fake user reviews and companies labels around, just weird

• People who are haters, adidas and nike want these shoes to go to resellers because it builds hype... this is how this business works.. I have seen so much hate for this on LET and there is no point...

there are many providers on here who already contacted me guess what this is the business and getting these ip's banned on one or 2 sites does not effect you so just keep comments to yourselves...

I am selling 2000 proxies a month right now and just need the right provider now..

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

Heh. If you're looks ng to get the IPs blacklisted, do it on your own dime, and buy your own IPs. Or at least be willling to pay for cleaning up the mess.

Your budget is unrealistic and it's a rip off to both the provider and the manufactures.

Thanked by 1rpcope
  • sinsin Member

lbpaul89 said: People who are haters, adidas and nike want these shoes to go to resellers because it builds hype... this is how this business works

I'm curious where you have seen that Adidas and Nike wants or allows people to buy using mass quantities of proxies? Do they just ban them for the lols?

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@sin said:

lbpaul89 said: People who are haters, adidas and nike want these shoes to go to resellers because it builds hype... this is how this business works

I'm curious where you have seen that Adidas and Nike wants or allows people to buy using mass quantities of proxies? Do they just ban them for the lols?

+1 to that ;-)

Thanked by 1sin
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Scum bag. Alway idiots trying to circumvent the system. Also it doesn't create hype for the shoe or apperal. It mean another idiot is going to sell it at another 500 percent marked up of the orginal price. But keep being that scum bag i would love to T bag.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

lbpaul89 said: People who are haters

"Haters"? No, we just think you're a massive twat.

lbpaul89 said: so just keep comments to yourselves...

Nope, public forum. Don't post if you can't deal with criticism.

Thanked by 2ucxo maverickp
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2017

I think that we agree on topics like this not being welcome on LET, even though not explicitly mentioned in the rules. I will close this thread. It can, of course, get re-opened if someone from the team disagrees with my judgement.

Thanked by 3Clouvider ucxo JabJab
This discussion has been closed.