Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$45/year LA 2GB KVM - Back by popular demand - Limited Time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$45/year LA 2GB KVM - Back by popular demand - Limited Time

InertiaNetworksInertiaNetworks Member, Host Rep
edited January 2017 in Offers

Since 2012, Inertia Networks has been offering rock solid hosting services, striving to offer our customers the best service possible, with an emphasis on reliability and security.

Our Los Angeles, CA location offers the best in bandwidth, reliability and price.

You can read more about our datacenter here: https://www.inertianetworks.com/la-data-center.php

Through February, we are offering an extremely good deal on our most popular plan. Many people have asked us to bring this deal back after we ended it earlier this year. It is now back, for a limited time.

50GB of Disk Space

2GB of RAM

2GB of Swap Space

2 CPU Cores

2TB of Transfer

1 IPv4 Address

/64 IPv6 Subnet

1GBPS Port Speed

All for just $45/year (recurring)! This offer expires February 28th, 2017, so order quickly!

You can order here: https://secure.inertianetworks.com/order/config/index/lax-kvm/?group_id=15&pricing_id=130&coupon=c3Z7sGAt

Please note that the only acceptable term is one year. If you change the term to monthly or quarterly, your service may be suspended, not provisioned or null routed until you pay the difference.

If you have any questions, shoot us an email at [email protected]

Comments

• @InertiaNetworks said:
    Please note that the only acceptable term is one year. If you change the term to monthly or quarterly, your service may be suspended, not provisioned or null routed until you pay the difference.

Then why don't you disable those payment terms?

• InertiaNetworksInertiaNetworks Member, Host Rep

@TheOnlyDK said:

@InertiaNetworks said:

Then why don't you disable those payment terms?

The coupon system in our billing software does not allow us to.

• Windows trail is available or not ?

• I have paid the invoice and the transaction is approved for several hours. But the service is still not available.

How long will it takes?

@kairee said:
    I have paid the invoice and the transaction is approved for several hours. But the service is still not available.

How long will it takes?

Hey Kairee,

Some orders are flagged for review by our fraud detection system. I just approved yours, so it should be active now.

Thank you.

@Yandex said:
    Windows trail is available or not ?

Windows ISOs are available for installation.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

Great offer, what this plan include ddos mitigation?

• Great offer, I subscribed your service and it's stable

• I have submitted my tickets and questions, but there was no response in 14hours. I am still waiting.......