Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH VPS SSD 1
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH VPS SSD 1

Hi,

OVH VPS SSD 1 plan allows upto 16 IPs. My question is, IP setup cost mentioned as 2 euros. Is there any other recurring monthly costs invovled? Please let me know. I created a ticket at OVH. but you know their support ;)

Comments

• no(t currently)

Thanked by 1MrKaruppu
  • why not call them so they can tell you the same thing you are reading

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

Nope it's only a setup fee. No monthly fee :)

Thanked by 1MrKaruppu
  • @cam246 said:
    Nope it's only a setup fee. No monthly fee :)

Thanks for an answer :)

• No I've had 8 IPv4s on a Cloud RAM VPS and never had to pay any reoccurring fees, if you had 17 IPv4s on a VPS SSD 1 you'd only pay $3 a month

• MrKaruppuMrKaruppu Member
    edited January 2017

@ethancedrik said:
    No I've had 8 IPv4s on a Cloud RAM VPS and never had to pay any reoccurring fees,if you had 17IPv4s on a VPS SSD 1 you'd only pay $3 a month

You meant $3*16 right? ;)

• no he means you pay the monthly server fee (every month) and $3x16 one time for IPv4 Setup just like they say on the site

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@MrKaruppu said:

@ethancedrik said:
    No I've had 8 IPv4s on a Cloud RAM VPS and never had to pay any reoccurring fees,if you had 17IPv4s on a VPS SSD 1 you'd only pay $3 a month

Only for the setup fee. He means after the setup fee he only pays $3 a month.

• @MrKaruppu said:

@ethancedrik said:

First 16 at no recurring costs, 17th at 3 usd/month.

• Based on recent events I doubt IPs will be a one-time fee forever. But for now it's a big plus if you need tons of extra IPs.

• @Wicked said:
    Based on recent events I doubt IPs will be a one-time fee forever.

Hopefully they just keep the additional costs for the new datacenters to the customers who have services in those datacenters.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

@OhMyMy said:
    no he means you pay the monthly server fee (every month) and $3x16 one time for IPv4 Setup just like they say on the site

Until they (again) change the IP billing policy for current Clients. ;-).

Thanked by 1vimalware