Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Windows VPS - $7/m - 1.5GB RAM, KVM - Las Vegas/Orlando
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Windows VPS - $7/m - 1.5GB RAM, KVM - Las Vegas/Orlando

DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2017 in Offers

We provide quality web hosting services at affordable price. Get a Windows & Linux VPS at just $7 month.

Server Location

- Las Vegas

Payment Method

- PayPal

- Bitcoin

- Payza

- PayU

- PerfectMoney

- Skrill

- OKPay

- NEFT

Windows KVM VPS

20GB Disk

1.5GB RAM

1000GB Bandwidth

4 vCPU Core

RDP Admin Access

1 Dedicated IP Address

OS: Windows Srv 2008 R2, Windows 2003 R2 (32BIT/64BIT), Windows Server 2008

SolusVM Control Panel

Instant Setup

Price: $7/mo

Order Windows VPS

(Coupon Code: LET77)

Thank you.

Comments

• Any test ip or looking glass?

• RizRiz Member

No.

• I have the worst urge to post a link from shamelesshosts on archive.org.........

I think that I need some rest

• @doghouch said:
    I have the worst urge to post a link from shamelesshosts on archive.org.........

I think that I need some rest

what is it?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@vpsmm said:
    Any test ip or looking glass?

Please open a ticket with us.

We received some orders and few orders are failed to automatically setup because of customer enter incorrect type of hostname. In Hostname enter proper hostname like "server.example" (Without quota) and do not use special word like "@, #" or space.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    We received some orders and few orders are failed to automatically setup because of customer enter incorrect type of hostname. In Hostname enter proper hostname like "server.example" (Without quota) and do not use special word like "@, #" or space.

How about you just warn users right there on the form instead of letting it fail later...

• @teamacc said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

How about you just warn users right there on the form instead of letting it fail later...

or add verification to the hostname (ex. "The hostname must be alphanumeric!")

• Licensed or need my own License?

@Yandex said:
    Licensed or need my own License?

Licensed.