Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxy Control Panel - Updates & Feedback Requests
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxy Control Panel - Updates & Feedback Requests

ProxyPortalProxyPortal Member
edited January 2017 in Requests

Hi,

Almost a year ago we first posted about our Proxy Control Panel, which was still in its very early beta phase - we've had emails from many LET members since inquiring about our system, asking if there was any updates with the development and if it was still available to be purchased.

Our Development team have been working hard on many iterations of the control panel, with several complete redesigns, iterations of the code, and plans for how it will work and be offered to other Hosting Companies.

The aim for our Proxy Control Panel was to offer a reliable, real time hassle-free experience for both the owners of Hosting Companies and their clients which has a fully flexible API and can be integrated with the top billing systems to allow all different types, and sizes of Hosting Companies access to our software.

Since last year the core concept has remained the same, with similar systems for updating and managing servers, however adding servers is now just a simple 2 step form for you to give the control panel basic information about your server and install a SSH Token on your server and then everything will be dealt with - from the installation of all our dependencies to configuring them to allow for the maximum performance from our panel, and the software that it relies on. Many of the other features that the Control Panel uses have been updated, with a lot more new features to make it a more interactive but advanced experience for the Administrators and their users - to help them make the most out of their proxy.

We are just a few months away from releasing a full version of our control panel, and can't wait to share what we have built and wanted to ask one last time if there is any features that you think would be a necessity if your company was to start offering Proxies as a service.

We hope to release a Demo, and a preview of the control panel within the next two weeks to get feedback for the Panel, which will allow us to release a great experience for every company which wishes to use or move to our system.

If you wish to be put on our list to be one of the first to join the first public beta please send us a private message, or comment below and we will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for taking your time to read the updates.

Proxy Panel Poll
  1. Are you interested in offering Reverse Proxies as a service to your customers?7 votes
    1. Yes, I think it seems like a good idea and I think that my customers will like it.
      42.86%
    2. Maybe, I want to see a working concept before I make any decisions
      42.86%
    3. No, I don't want to offer Proxies to my Customers.
      14.29%
    4. No, I already have my own Proxy Control Panel.
        0.00%