Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated servers under 15 euros
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated servers under 15 euros

I would like to buy a dedicated server under 15 euros. I have the following providers.

Kimsufi, Worldstream, Online.net, Scaleway, Digicube, Ikoula, FirstHeberg, Oneprovider.

I would like to know other providers who give 15 euro dedicated servers.

Comments

• last year vortexnode 15$ on atom

• @smadav84 said:
    last year vortexnode 15$ on atom

Links?

• Yeah, I have a recurring $15/quarter 2gb atom with VortexNode which I got on Black Friday. My best advice would be to try messaging @VortexMagnus and see what he can do for you.

• MrKaruppuMrKaruppu Member
    edited January 2017

@SeanWhelan said:
    Yeah, I have a recurring $15/quarter 2gb atom with VortexNode which I got on Black Friday.My best advice would be to try messaging @VortexMagnus and see what he can do for you.

Thanks I have messaged him :) Any other offers?

• After seeing your avatar pic, I should add that if you're planning to host TOR exit/relay nodes on any of these dedis then you should first check the AUP for each provider. This may sound basic but you're a new user so there's no prior history to gauge you on.

Also bear in mind that Online.net (among others) aren't too happy with people maxing bandwidth on their cheap dedis.

• @BeardyUnixGuy said:
    After seeing your avatar pic, I should add that if you're planning to host TOR exit/relay nodes on any of these dedis then you should first check the AUP for each provider. This may sound basic but you're a new user so there's no prior history to gauge you on.

Also bear in mind that Online.net (among others) aren't too happy with people maxing bandwidth on their cheap dedis.

Sure, Thanks! :) Please let me know any more providers.

• Also chiming in on the whole tor thing.

Although hosting a high-bandwidth relay is nice, and looking at the ever increasing bandwidth usage may make you feel like you've made a contribution (which you would do!), please also consider that diversity is also incredibly important for the network.

If you have a look at the relay list, a huge number are hosted with the aforementioned ISPs. Even if a relay can only push 500GB per month, having it in a relatively rare location, or on a network that hasn't been previously utilised by the network would be incredibly advantageous in regards to privacy - If every relay was hosted within OVH, it would be much easier to track a user, right?

That isn't to dissuade you from going down the high-bandwidth route, but hey, it's something to consider :)

Thanked by 1sin
  • servdiscount.com offers cheap ones in Germany. But they are affiliated to webtropia which have quite bad reputations.