Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I would like to rent a /24 for my business
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I would like to rent a /24 for my business

I plan to sell Dedicated servers, but i do not want to buy iPs from Data center as they can't change iP Lable for me(The name displayed in BGP.he.net)

If there is anyone can do this, please PM me with your pricing, i may need about 5 /24 range now.

Comments

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Which region ? What kind of usage will there be on the servers?

• My Austrian company Prager-IT e.U. charges 50 Euros, +VAT if applicable, per /24 per month.

You can add me on Skype(Prager-IT) to discuss whether your company would be a good fit.

Thanked by 1joeri
  • 8QE8QE Member

@Admiral_Awesome said:
    My Austrian company Prager-IT e.U. charges 50 Euros, +VAT if applicable, per /24 per month.

You can add me on Skype(Prager-IT) to discuss whether your company would be a good fit.

Just added you on Skype.

• @8QE said:

@Admiral_Awesome said:
    My Austrian company Prager-IT e.U. charges 50 Euros, +VAT if applicable, per /24 per month.

Just added you on Skype.

What is your Skype ?

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

Hi @BQE, if you just want your name on the IP, you can ask the provider to do the SWIP.

Other than that, you can purchase or rent or lease the IP, but it'll depend on the region. ARIN, RIPE or APNIC. If you need an APNIC IP (Asia Pacific) then we can assist you in getting them.