Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPEasy.com is SUCK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPEasy.com is SUCK

Hi All,
Let me share..
VPEasy its not worth, i Buy 88$ for 1 Year, and the trouble come
1. my server have only 1 Proc, in my order 6 Proc
2. Server status many time in Unknown/DIE
3. Now i got blacklisted cant login to VPS without notification, i USE Only for Mailserver
4. Contact support? yea already no respon, its SUCK

sorry for my bad english

Comments

• JumpBee said: i USE Only for Mailserver

What sorting of mailing? If it's unsolicited mail than no wonder you were black listed (and rightfully so!)

• there the problem.. at yesterday i try login into ssh, it cant.. ok then i try to cp.vpeasy.com, and when try login "You Have Blacklisted" and contact support to ask, no respon, today i try to login " The Username You Entered Could Not be Found on Our System"

Man.. wtf, without warning?

• btw i use zimbra

• JumpBeeJumpBee Member
    edited January 2017

if they blacklisted zimbra, let me know then.. not just delete/blacklisted, dont lose your money on vpeasy.com btw..

• You probably got kicked out because of spamming. Zimbra is a software. Blacklisting is on actions. So, your server probably sent spam emails.
    Also, what is... proc? Do you mean cpu cores? If you received a vps, as you say, with only one core instead of a six core machine, why didn't you ask for a refund or chargeback if they refused it?
    Sorry, but even with your bad English, your post seem to me veeery fishy! Not to mention that you signed up here just to bash them.

@Rob_T let's see what the other side can say about this.

1. You probably got kicked out because of spamming. Zimbra is a software. ( then please notification) its company email not for marketing email, if want to blacklisted, please let me know 1st
    2. Not to mention that you signed up here just to bash them. yes cause already contact support no respon, so why? i tell here.. its discussion forum right? you are vpeasy admin?
  • @JumpBee I haven't been around these forums for long (lurker for a few years, signed up for maybe a year) but the one thing I learned quickly is that the community here hates, with a passion, new users that sign up, make their first thread to attack a host, get ripped up by the community when their story leaks like a sieve than disappear off into the ether.

Why not use a commerical email provider if its as important as company email? There are several that advertise on here that provide excellent service and would avoid any headaches for you over black listing and server management.

Have you checked your IP against blacklists? Try hetrixtools.com if you want a good free service to monitor your IP's. IF they come back positive you could check with the blacklists to see why they were listed and perhaps work on correcting any issues.

I haven't read vpeasy's TOS but I bet there's a section in there that allows them to terminate you without notice for abuse of their services. Without hearing their side (I don't think they have rep here?) all we have to go by is that you were using their service to email, your service got blacklisted and you were booted. Gotta say that sounds pretty spammy aye?

• Still, if OP got no email or any notification about his server getting terminated I think it's a bit stupid. And OP, don't pay for one year lol.

• @Wicked said:
    Still, if OP got no email or any notification about his server getting terminated I think it's a bit stupid. And OP, don't pay for one year lol.

I'd bet my sterling reputation on here (ok maybe my non existent rep) that there has been communication both ways and we're missing a lot of the story here.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017
  • on a sidenote: 'blacklisted' on any ccp login most of the time simply means too many failed login attempts.

'no response' to what should be the question, if unable to open a ticket so how did he tried to contact then?

• Folks not learn lessons about prepayment for a long billing terms, when something going wrong.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2017

On a serious note though I think there has been some lack of proper communcation between the host and client which also accounts for the language barrier which obviously is present. Try consulting them once again in a more kind way perhaps?