Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REQUEST: Google Apps 200+ users with unlimited storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REQUEST: Google Apps 200+ users with unlimited storage

Looking for Google Apps legacy with 200 or more users with unlimited storage. Please post here or message me if you have available. I might just take regular 15GB storage ones too.

Comments

• use google for google apps site:lowendtalk.com seriously its the same damn threads every week. There are 3 or 4 people on lowendtalk that sell these things. I see you looked at another thread already - just find the users in there selling them and guess what- thats about all the users selling them

• Yes but I've not seen one that offers unlimited storage. I have search them and sent them a message.

• al3xtal3xt Member
    edited January 2017

I have unlimited storage.. msg me for details edit: I pmed you.

• Thanks @al3xt, I need to have my own domain.

• Pretty sure G Suit Business will do you just fine.

• @Sharky said:
    Thanks @al3xt, I need to have my own domain.

Of course you can have your domain in it.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I havent seen any unlimited storage accounts, as Google offer 15GB of storage.

• GSuite is amazing, isn't it? xD

• @FlamesRunner said:

GSuite is amazing, isn't it? xD

The free NSA/GCHQ powered backup makes it even better.

• @ascendrix

What's the NSA got against me? xD

Besides, if I were to actually use the storage, the best I'd throw on there are encrypted backups from my PC that contain non-critical things.

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited January 2017

I have standard 200 user with 15GB storage. Also have Non profit account with 30GB storage per user and secondary domain support.

Edit: Its 2000 user account.

• How much is the legacy 50 users unlimited storage??

• @borngreat said:
    How much is the legacy 50 users unlimited storage??

Only Education or G Suite Business are unlimited storage accounts. All others have limits.

• in other words, free legacy accounts don't have unlimited storage. Thanks

@TheKiller said:

@borngreat said:
    How much is the legacy 50 users unlimited storage??

Only Education or G Suite Business are unlimited storage accounts. All others have limits.

• ecoeco Member

Guys I am looking to buy Gapps account, unlimited preferred - with easy domain renewals!

Please PM directly and include price, and if its easy to renew, I will within 24 hrs if price is reasonable.

• maybe you should read-up more on google apps, google apps is just apps.. you will need to attach your domain to it for you to use all its services. By attach, it means the renewal of domain is still control by you through your domain registrar, nothing to do with google apps.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited May 2017

Is there a project that lets me stuff 750gb of data in my 50user legacy accounts.

I don't want to re-invent the lowend cheapo wheel :p