Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Provider have 10G Dedicated Server ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which Provider have 10G Dedicated Server ?

Hello,

Any provider is offer 10G dedicated server ?

Comments

• @codesixs said:
    Hello,

Any provider is offer 10G dedicated server ?

codesixs said: == HongKong, Asia 10G Dedicated Server == non-DMCA high bandwidth server provider www.pacswitch.com

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

We do.

• FDC

Fiberhub

and more providers just pick an provider of your choice and ask if they can provide in an private conversation

My recommendation would be Nforce worldstream QPS OVH FDC Fiberhub

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

What would you need 10G for and what's your budget ?

• i can offer you in Romania

• yghostyghost Member, Host Rep

psychz.net do

• Is that 10GB of RAM or 10GB of disk? If Ram then its reasonable. What is your budget? If its 10GB Disk you probably are looking for a VPS. Why would you look for a dedicated server with just 10GB of space?

Thanked by 1Tamerciaga
  • @cheapdedicated said:
    Is that 10GB of RAM or 10GB of disk? If Ram then its reasonable. What is your budget? If its 10GB Disk you probably are looking for a VPS. Why would you look for a dedicated server with just 10GB of space?

I would assume he means 10Gbps, asin port speed.....

Thanked by 1sharuu
  • WSCallum said: I would assume he means 10Gbps, asin port speed.....

That is still possible the question still will be what is his budget

• @cheapdedicated said:
    Is that 10GB of RAM or 10GB of disk? If Ram then its reasonable. What is your budget? If its 10GB Disk you probably are looking for a VPS. Why would you look for a dedicated server with just 10GB of space?

Are you for real? He obviously meant 10G port.. I wouldn't buy anything from you after that above message. That's just embrassing..

Thanked by 2dedicados Wicked
  • stefeman said: Are you for real? He obviously meant 10G port.. I wouldn't buy anything from you after that above message. That's just embrassing..

Well considering the English in the post was wrong It only means we all have to guess until clarity from the thread owner comes. Secondly seeing as it is that many people talk Dedicated when they are looking for VPS I don't mind being "Embarrassing" as you call it.

Thanked by 1Tamerciaga
  • VinnyletjeVinnyletje Member
    edited January 2017

10gbps.io I don't know if the prices are reasonable but see for yourself.

I've read this story about cdn77 using 10gbps.io pretty interesting

• @cheapdedicated said:

Why not ask what he needs 10,000,000,000 dedicated servers for.

• @Vinnyletje said:
    10gbps.io I don't know if the prices are reasonable but see for yourself.

I've read this story about cdn77 using 10gbps.io pretty interesting

Any review of 10gbps.io ? Are there can push up to 10Gbps in the real case ?

• Vinnyletje said: I've read this story about cdn77 using 10gbps.io pretty interesting

cdn77 = 10gbps.io - same folks :)

• @eva2000 said:
    cdn77 = 10gbps.io - same folks :)

Ahh didn't know this ty for the info :p

• @codesixs said:
    Any review of 10gbps.io ? Are there can push up to 10Gbps in the real case ?

this review looks solid to me. You can start a 7-day trail for $99. If you are really considering them then I think only $99 is nothing.

• Vinnyletje said: Ahh didn't know this ty for the info :p

https://10gbps.io/contact#aboutus

As we have gathered years of experience managing servers and internet architecture globally (Including the launch of cdn77.com in 2011) we knew we could do it differently. We chose Prague as our first DC location and have since expanded to 9 DC locations with thousands of servers in place.

Thanked by 1Vinnyletje
  • William Shakespeare can do if wipe