Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A big thanks to all you Support folk out there :-)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A big thanks to all you Support folk out there :-)

Although a bit late I would like to thank everyone involved in Customer Support for their dedication and help towards your customers. It is thanks to people like you that we can expect a prompt answer to our tickets even on days like January 1st. I only pay a lousy 5$/month for my webhosting package and contacted support today followed by a quick response time of roughly 15 minutes. Given it is January 1st and a Sunday on top I really can't ask for more today. Looking forward to your continous support fellas^^ Happy New Year!

Thanked by 1Clouvider

Comments

• jiggawattjiggawatt Member
    edited January 2017

Who was the customer support agent?

• If you know the host has a PO box/office, send them a thank you gift with ATTN and the name you see on the ticket :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    If you know the host has a PO box/office, send them a thank you gift with ATTN and the name you see on the ticket :)

Great idea! I will acctually do that :)

@jiggawattz said:
    Who was the customer support agent?

I will not name the provider here as it may be considered shilling which is not what I am trying to deliver with this message. That being said if you really ARE INTERESTED in which provider I am using pm me and I will gladly point you to them!

• jiggawattjiggawatt Member
    edited January 2017

Ympker said: I will not name the provider here as it may be considered shilling which is not what I am trying to deliver with this message. That being said if you really ARE INTERESTED in which provider I am using pm me and I will gladly point you to them!

The name of the all-star agent, not the provider. We all know the provider should be DDoS'd for forcing an employee to work on New Year's Day. ;)

• @jiggawattz said:

Ympker said: I will not name the provider here as it may be considered shilling which is not what I am trying to deliver with this message. That being said if you really ARE INTERESTED in which provider I am using pm me and I will gladly point you to them!

The name of the all-star agent, not the provider. We all know the provider should be DDoS'd for forcing an employee to work on New Year's Day. ;)

Her name was Karin but I will not disclose her last name for privacy reasons :)

Thanked by 1jiggawatt
  • GBIGBI Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

@Ympker said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    If you know the host has a PO box/office, send them a thank you gift with ATTN and the name you see on the ticket :)

While it sounds like a great idea, make sure though that Karin isn't an outsourced agent. Would be pointless if you send a gift but in actual fact she is based somewhere else in another country.

• @ABCV said:

@Ympker said:

@FlamesRunner said:

While it sounds like a great idea, make sure though that Karin isn't an outsourced agent. Would be pointless if you send a gift but in actual fact she is based somewhere else in another country.

It is a German Company and her name is german atleast (I'm from Germany, too so I can tell). Guess I just have to hope she is not situated elsewhere.

• GBIGBI Member, Host Rep

It is a German Company and her name is german atleast (I'm from Germany, too so I can tell). Guess I just have to hope she is not situated elsewhere.

Well good luck, let's hope it's not an alias. I'm pretty sure a lot of these outsourced agents use an alias to appear local.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

ABCV said: Well good luck, let's hope it's not an alias. I'm pretty sure a lot of these outsourced agents use an alias to appear local.

Or to not appear local.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@ABCV said:

Well good luck, let's hope it's not an alias. I'm pretty sure a lot of these outsourced agents use an alias to appear local.

Beats using one of the pre-made female avatars in certain live chat software..

• i give all mods and most admins a hug, Thank you.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @ABCV said:

+1

I really doubts that the real name :-)

Best of luck though

Thanked by 1Ympker