Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

when for is the next sales hype?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

when for is the next sales hype?

ZiriusPHZiriusPH Member
edited December 2016 in General

So black friday sale was over, and so is christmas sale, well even @trewq birthday celebration was dragged for ~a week, and seems liek new year is not a good time for sales gimmick.

So when do ya guys think is the next time we would have sales? I am itching to join the hype train.

Comments

• 2017 ranges probably

• @ricardo said:
    2017 ranges probably

damn, dats early, i was preparing for Tokyo Olympics 2020.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • alright.

• Hype hype hype hype buy buy buy buy. Virmach, Vstoike and VortexNode have been my favorites in terms of offers that suited my at the moment - that's not to say that other providers didn't have great offers. Looking forward to the next hype train.

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus
  • Valentine's Day, because it's time when geeks hug their servers really tight <3

• @Yura said:
    Valentine's Day, because it's time when geeks hug their servers really tight <3

Well, the servers are warm <3

Thanked by 3Yura WSS ucxo
  • Can you imagine what will happen on @Nekki 's wedding thread? :D

• @deadbeef said:
    Can you imagine what will happen on @Nekki 's wedding thread? :D

which means never gonna happen?

just kidding. will wish him more sales offer for this wedding thread.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @deadbeef said:

I know UK is very progressive and liberal, but do they allow tentacle marriages already? O_O

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @Yura said:

@deadbeef said:

I know UK is very progressive and liberal, but do they allow tentacle marriages already? O_O

I recently read in the US about people literally getting married to the ocean (with a priest and a party), so even if it's not a bureaucratically stamped vocation, I don't see why the UK people would object to such arrangements. Besides, imagine how fast the chores at home will be finished.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2017

deadbeef said: Can you imagine what will happen on @Nekki 's wedding thread? :D

Too late, unless someone's up for some crazy internet wedding shenanigans?

ZiriusPH said: which means never gonna happen?

Married 7 years and counting. Yes, I'm surprised too.

Yura said: I know UK is very progressive and liberal, but do they allow tentacle marriages already? O_O

I think we need to take this in stages - first, let's allow dudes to marry their love pillows, then once that's in the tentacles are a given.

deadbeef said: Besides, imagine how fast the chores at home will be finished.

Thing is, can you ever really say that a plate washed by a tentacle is truly clean, given that you know what the tentacle has done and where it's been.

Thanked by 3deadbeef ZiriusPH Yura
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

Whenever I want it to be.

But really, maybe every now and then. I'll give providers warning next time so they can get their affairs in order ;)

Thanked by 1Yura
  • WSSWSS Member

@trewq said:

But really, maybe every now and then. I'll give providers warning next time so they can get their affairs in order ;)

I think it makes more sense to just throw it out there- they need to make something quick, and are trying to bring new blood. You don't do that by haggling over 128MB and 5GB of space- you do so with a minor panic and NEED.

• More slices.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • tomorrow, i hope so :))

• Hmmm chinese new year?

• @trewq said:

Nah don't. That kills the fun in adding offers on the fly. Way more exciting than the standard posting X offer thread very 14 days.

Roilan

Thanked by 1trewq
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@tragic said:

@trewq said:

Nah don't. That kills the fun in adding offers on the fly. Way more exciting than the standard posting X offer thread very 14 days.

Roilan

That's a consensus then. No warning will be given :P