Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExpertVM - Singapore: New Stock for KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExpertVM - Singapore: New Stock for KVM

ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep
edited May 2013 in Offers

ExpertVM is a provider of cheap VPS in Singapore. As a subsidiary of SecureAX Internet, ExpertVM enjoys the robust and reliable network infrastructure and technical capability that SecureAX Internet built on since 2007.

Our top selling cheap OpenVZ and KVM VPS packages are as follow:

KVM1 - USD$40/year

• 128MB RAM
  • 10GB Disk Space
  • 40GB/month bandwidth @ 10mbps
  • 1 x IPv4
  • KVM Virtualisation
    ORDER NOW

KVM2 - USD$6.99/month

• 256MB RAM
  • 20GB Disk Space
  • 80GB/month bandwidth @ 10mbps
  • 1 x IPv4
  • KVM Virtualisation
    ORDER NOW

ovz1 - USD$40/year

• 128MB RAM
  • 10GB Disk Space
  • 40GB/month bandwidth @ 10mbps
  • 1 x IPv4
  • OpenVZ Virtualisation
    ORDER NOW

ovz2 - USD$6.99/month

• 256MB RAM
  • 20GB Disk Space
  • 80GB/month bandwidth @ 10mbps
  • 1 x IPv4
  • OpenVZ Virtualisation
    ORDER NOW

To find out more about us or our complete range of VPS packages, visit ExpertVM

Thank you for your attention!

Comments

• Test ip/files?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

nice offer!

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member

Wrong category? :)

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited May 2013

They are such experts that they they feel they do not have to follow the rules. I mean an expert doesn't have to RTFM right?

Please read the rules and update your post accordingly.

• nutjobnutjob Member

I now check the General section for offers and Offers for general discussions. It's just easier that way.

• Order link doesn't work.

• @TheLinuxBug said: They are such experts that they they feel they do not have to follow the rules. I mean an expert doesn't have to RTFM right?

Please read the rules and update you post accordingly.

That's not really constructive. You're probably going mad about him posting it in 'General' rather than 'Offers'? I'm sure that's an honest mistake and @ExpertVM, @Liam or @Infinity can fix that. If there's anything else they're not doing according to the rules, you'd better PM them and inform them about it. Seems a bit nicer.

Remember, we're not WHT. People are allowed to make a mistake here. Especially such minor ones.

• If only they were the first ones to not follow the rules...sure...however this is becoming quite common place around here. Who cares about the rules, right?

It is also generally accepted that test IP and download be part of the offer, it is mentioned in the rules as well.

If providers do not want their offers trolled, they should take more time when putting them up to ensure they have followed the rules in the first place.

Cheers!

• jcalebjcaleb Member

i wish there is test ip to try how good latency is

• upfreakupfreak Member
    Hi,
    Thank you for requesting for a Test IP at ExpertVM. 
    You may run ping/traceroute on our IP 103.11.143.88

Thank you!
    ExpertVM

• budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited May 2013

Thank you.

Edit: Wow, lower latency than OneAsiaHost.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited May 2013

Mine its 347 ms. Ping to LA much faster at 160-170ms

• edited May 2013

@ExpertVM said: @ 10mbps

Seems like it's getting better :)
    Last year, it's just 2mbps

Ping results :

# ping 103.11.143.88

Pinging 103.11.143.88 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 103.11.143.88: bytes=32 time=41ms TTL=56
    Reply from 103.11.143.88: bytes=32 time=42ms TTL=56
    Reply from 103.11.143.88: bytes=32 time=42ms TTL=56
    Reply from 103.11.143.88: bytes=32 time=41ms TTL=56

Ping statistics for 103.11.143.88:
        Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
        Minimum = 41ms, Maximum = 42ms, Average = 41ms

• @jcaleb said: Mine its 347 ms. Ping to LA much faster at 160-170ms

Maybe bad routing.

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

@zhuanyi Sorry, did not notice that. Will not make that mistake again
    @DannyAlex Fixed, sorry for that error
    @jcaleb Can you send me your traceroute privately ?
    @ErawanArifNugroho Thanks for noticing that. You must have good memory! Ya, we are improving on our end.

@TheLinuxBug @nutjob @mpkossen Really sorry for the mistake!

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited May 2013

@ExpertVM said: Really sorry for the mistake!

It's fine :-) Anybody can make a mistake.

@TheLinuxBug said: If only they were the first ones to not follow the rules...sure...however this is becoming quite common place around here. Who cares about the rules, right?

It's the first time for them, right? If somebody commits robbery for the first time, would you punish him for the millions of previous robberies?

• NickONickO Member

@TheLinuxBug - where does it say that in the LET rules that you must have a test ip?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@ExpertVM said: To find out more about us or our complete range of VPS packages, visit ExpertVM

Bad link :(

edited May 2013

@NickO Please be informative in your offers. Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), data center location and a test IP would be ideal.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@TheLinuxBug said: would be ideal.

means optional..

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

@perennate Sorry, fixed.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@ExpertVM said: Can you send me your traceroute privately ?

Yes, when I get home. I think problem is with PLDT (the major provider here for DSL)

• NickONickO Member

@NickO said: must have a test ip?

@TheLinuxBug said: test IP would be ideal.

Not the same thing.

edited May 2013

i·de·al [ahy-dee-uhl, ahy-deel]
    1. a conception of something in its perfection.
    2. a standard of perfection or excellence.
    3. a person or thing conceived as embodying such a conception or conforming to such a standard, and taken as a model for imitation: Thomas Jefferson was his ideal.
    4. an ultimate object or aim of endeavor, especially one of high or noble character: He refuses to compromise any of his ideals.

"conceived as constituting a standard of perfection or excellence"

I suppose it doesn't literally say 'YOU MUST DO THIS', however, I believe it suggests this is best practice.

Cheers @NickO!

• NickONickO Member

@TheLinuxBug still, it's not required.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@NickO said: still, it's not required.

+1

edited May 2013

@NickO Yeah if you wanna look like a tool, sure, go ahead. However, the STANDARD would be to include it. Usually people are advised to follow the STANDARD. That is why, gasp, it is called a STANDARD. Therefore, exercising best practices (following the standard) for posting an offer would be to include said items.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited May 2013

@TheLinuxBug get off it already, you're just super annoying. Test IP is currently not required by the rules, no matter how hard you try to split hairs or which 16th secondary definition of the word you cite from the dictionary. Unhappy about that -- raise an issue with @Liam @Infinity or @Chief, have them update the rules to say it is required, and to start banning offers w/o a test IP.

• @rm_ I do not believe at any point I suggested someone should be banned for not having it, however, people should learn how to follow the set standard. You are right, there is no one going to hold a gun to someones head saying it has to be there, yet, in the rules for this forum it states that it is a standard we have. I am asking that the standard is followed, nothing more. By not following the standard... it just leaves people asking for it anyways... which in turn uses about as much time as I have wasted on explaining this, trying to get said information anyways. A net loss for me, but my hope is that it is a net gain overall for the community. Disagree all you want, it doesn't change what it says.

Cheers!

• IPv6 available ? Would be a must...