Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheapest Google Apps/G Suite account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheapest Google Apps/G Suite account

Hello, I know this topic is up here a lot but I can't find back to the thread where someone posted a few websites who sells accounts.

So please let me know if anyone have something cheap or know where I can buy. I only need 5-10 users.

Comments

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited December 2016

if you just would have googled : google apps site:lowendtalk.com and take a few very brief moments to review some of the links you would come across https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97158/want-to-buy-google-apps-g-apps

• @OhMyMy said:
    if you just would have googled : google apps site:lowendtalk.com and take a few very brief moments to review some of the links you would come across https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97158/want-to-buy-google-apps-g-apps

Yep, that's some of them. Thanks.

But also interested in better prices and options.

• might want to add what you are willing to pay and what options you expect to your original post

• Happy day

In Resellerclub.com you will find google gsuite accounts from 4 dollars a month

It is an excellent price and the activation is immediate

Blessings

• al3xtal3xt Member
    edited December 2016

Happy New Year 2017!! To usher the new year, im selling some of my gapps/gsuite inventory at a fraction of the price! I only sell accounts, not inclusive of domain swap. All MUST GO!!

Inventory Update: 01.01.2017

200 users account - ONLY $89 (Normal price: $140) Balance: 15 accounts

100 users account - ONLY $69 (Normal price: $99) Balance: 12 accounts

Need primary domain swap? top-up only $10 and i will add your domain as primary!

Interested, please PM me with your paypal ID.

• @miziki said:
    I have a few google apps free edition account for sale, PM me

Price?