Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Shared Web Hosting plan on a dedicated server.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Shared Web Hosting plan on a dedicated server.

saimonmisaimonmi Member
edited December 2016 in Requests

Hi, I'm looking for a Shared Web Hosting plan on a dedicated server. For example I don't want my websites been hosted on VPS server. I will only buy from people who will host my sites on dedicated server. Server location requested EU mostly France or NL. Server speed 1GBPS and up. Traffic needed 5TB monthly. Ram of the server required 16GB and up. Cpanel included for sure. I'm not really sure about the price so please add your website link and I will check what plans do you guys have.

Comments

• saimonmisaimonmi Member
    edited December 2016

• Posting your requirements more concisely and including your budget might get you some more replies :).

• @user123 said:
    Posting your requirements more concisely and including your budget might get you some more replies :).

Post updated ty.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

What is your budget? We can provide Server in Spain(Europe) with 1Gbps port speed and cPanel or DirectAdmin.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

If you're paying for shared - why does it even matter if it's a dedicated or vps server that it's hosted on... it doesn't. Your 16GB of ram requirement is a great one as well - you're going to be capped around 512-1GB on a shared plan, if you're lucky. 5TB of bandwidth... you lost me there.

Should I even ask what your budget is?

• @mmuyskens said:
    If you're paying for shared - why does it even matter if it's a dedicated or vps server that it's hosted on... it doesn't. Your 16GB of ram requirement is a great one as well - you're going to be capped around 512-1GB on a shared plan, if you're lucky. 5TB of bandwidth... you lost me there.

I think they're asking for a fully dedicated machine that runs cpanel with complete administrative access, but none of the technical knowledge required. Also, they use a bit of bandwidth.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

@mmuyskens said:

I think they're asking for a fully dedicated machine that runs cpanel with complete administrative access, but none of the technical knowledge required. Also, they use a bit of bandwidth.

Says shared right in the subject.

• @mmuyskens said:

@WSS said:

@mmuyskens said:

Says shared right in the subject.

You're assuming they're not just copying and pasting terms together that they don't actually understand. I would use an automotive analogy, but it would probably be lost.

• to be clear you need managed dedicated server or semi managed with a full control from your side if that may @Clouvider or @IKoula can help you .

also if you can do the technical work check https://www.ovh.ie/ , https://www.hetzner.de/en/ ,

Thanked by 2Clouvider Ikoula
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@anapp said:
    to be clear you need managed dedicated server or semi managed with a full control from your side if that may @Clouvider or @IKoula can help you .

also if you can do the technical work check https://www.ovh.ie/ , https://www.hetzner.de/en/ ,

Thanks for recommending :).

• WHTWHT Member
    edited December 2016

If you can live with unlimited hosting please referr to my signature. Misterhost.net shared runs on dedicated servers but you have to ask first before sign up. Hope this helps

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2016

$100/Month

Xeon CPU
    32GB RAM
    300GB SSD
    cPanel licence
    Bandwidth: As much as you need.

• I think everyone is a bit unclear if you need a dedicated server of your own managed with cpanel or whether you are just asking that the shared hosting provider you choice has a dedicated server they are using for there cpanel.

Can i ask why would you need a dedicated server ?

And also if you were to use shared you will be limited by most hosts i my self only allow upto 512mb per site

• Hi people Sorry for inconvenience . I need just regular shared web hosting plan. But I want my plan to be hosted on a full dedicated server because I'm sick of people who do shared web hosting on a VPS sever and they host like 50 websites on one small VPS. As a result my site extremely slow and the provider will make extra money.

• @saimonmi said:
    Hi people Sorry for inconvenience . I need just regular shared web hosting plan. But I want my plan to be hosted on a full dedicated server because I'm sick of people who do shared web hosting on a VPS sever and they host like 50 websites on one small VPS. As a result my site extremely slow and the provider will make extra money.

shared hosting is only as good as you pay it to be... sounds like you're with hosts that charge $1/mo and you expect it to be as fast as a dedicated server at $100/mo

• @Jonchun said:

@saimonmi said:
    Hi people Sorry for inconvenience . I need just regular shared web hosting plan. But I want my plan to be hosted on a full dedicated server because I'm sick of people who do shared web hosting on a VPS sever and they host like 50 websites on one small VPS. As a result my site extremely slow and the provider will make extra money.

shared hosting is only as good as you pay it to be... sounds like you're with hosts that charge $1/mo and you expect it to be as fast as a dedicated server at $100/mo

My provider used to host on a dedicated server he just changed it last month without letting me know. I will pay only $10 a month for what I'm looking for.

• @saimonmi said:

My provider used to host on a dedicated server he just changed it last month without letting me know. I will pay only $10 a month for what I'm looking for.

You provider offers 5 TB traffic on a 10$ shared hosting account ?

Thanked by 2Clouvider didtav
  • My old provider used to give more than 5TB a month with like $5 monthly bill because I had a coupon like 50% off lifetime. Anyway I don't want to discuss about my old provider anyone with shared hosting plan post your comment below please.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@saimonmi said:

OK that makes sense :)

We have plans on https://buyshared.net that may interest you.

Francisco

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

You can try our service:

We do curently offers on the following plans:

Beginner - £12/year

Into - £24/year

Enhanced - £36/year

https://www.web-project.co.uk/shared-hosting

• @WebProject said:
    You can try our service:

We do curently offers on the following plans:

Beginner - £12/year

Into - £24/year

Enhanced - £36/year

https://www.web-project.co.uk/shared-hosting

Which of these plans come with 5 TB Bandwidth ?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Junkless said: 5 TB Bandwidth

in shared hosting plan is overselling, we don't oversell it! 5TB or 10TB bandwidth on shared hosting you asking for abuse of service, good luck to find provider that allow to use all bandwidth!

• @WebProject said:
    in shared hosting plan is overselling, we don't oversell it! 5TB or 10TB bandwidth on shared hosting you asking for abuse of service, good luck to find provider that allow to use all bandwidth!

I understand, but that is what the OP is looking for.

• @Francisco said:

@saimonmi said:

Francisco

Your 50GB resellers plans hosted on dedicated server?

• @saimonmi said:

@Francisco said:

@saimonmi said:

Francisco

No, he has a bunch of Raspberry Pis wired up at Luxembourg.

Thanked by 2Junkless Francisco
  • saimonmi said: Your 50GB resellers plans hosted on dedicated server?

Most probably, even if not you will not face the slow/ overcrowded resource sharing.

• @varunchopra said:

@saimonmi said:

@Francisco said:

@saimonmi said:

Francisco

No, he has a bunch of Raspberry Pis wired up at Luxembourg.

That would qualify as dedicated servers though.

Thanked by 3Junkless WSS nulldev
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

Yes, dedicated :)

We do have an older node that is a large vps but if you end up there I can shove you to the other nodes.

Francisco

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Ishaq and PageClick can sort you out with something in the UK.

• I'm still looking for reseller hosting.