Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedi servers, offers please.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedi servers, offers please.

Need about 20 dedicated servers for iptv

16gb ram - or higher
1gbps internet - or higher

Since i need alot, i'm looking for a good price!

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2016

s4yd1n said: for iptv

For IPTV is not so easy to handle this , i can provide you this is Romania but need to talk to you first in skype. Pm if you are interesed and i will provide our skype, also you will need a dedicated line in my opinion for this

• I'll have to google what IPTV is..

But if you want these distributed over a few locations or even in one location, we can help.

Do you have a budget in mind for these?

• netenginetengi Member, Host Rep

Hello,
    We can offer in Ukraine, 20 dedicated servers and channel.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

Does Indonesia location suit you? We have a direct peering with Netflix. Please have a check https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/99777/indonesia-lowest-end-dedicated-server-virtualization-ready-49#latest

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

If you think, that if you can get good price because of 20 servers order, you are wrong. 20 servers - 20Gbps traffic? For a IPTV you need a dedicated traffic. You are ready to pay for 20Gbps dedicated a right market price?

• @s4yd1n said:
    Need about 20 dedicated servers for iptv

16gb ram - or higher
    1gbps internet - or higher

Since i need alot, i'm looking for a good price!

Good day!

Where is your target audience is located? We are ready to offer you both dedicated servers of requried configuration and CDN solutions.

• SeFlow have nice prices for 16 and 32Gb - around 30 EUR with unlimited BW

https://manage.seflow.it/index.php?/cart/

• netenginetengi Member, Host Rep

We can in Ukraine guranted channel 1gbit - 300$. (20gbit - $6000)
    or Russia (Moscow) - 350 euro, 1gbit guranted.

Bandwidth without limitations.

• ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2016

In case you can buy 20 pieces immediately I can offer you servers in Germany/Frankfurt with 1Gbit\s unmetered bandwidth without any limitations.

1x Intel Quad Core X3440 / 16 GB RAM / 2x1TB SATA / 1Gbit unmetered = 100 EUR /month

Please PM me or drop a line to [email protected] referencing this thread. We can provide you this solution in a day or two.

• 20 Xeon dedicated servers + 1Gbps bandwidth , we can do at $250 / month.