Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Boxing Day!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy Boxing Day!

That's right, it Boxing Day in Canada! Happy Holidays to our friendly Neighbors To The North. I'm getting used the idea now in case Mr. President-Elect gets into a nuclear shooting match with the good ole CCCP.

Wolverines!!!

Comments

• wat!

• @dedicados said:
    wat!

I think he's still running on the fumes of Christmas eggnog.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @thagoat said:
    That's right, it Boxing Day in Canada! Happy Holidays to our friendly Neighbors To The North. I'm getting used the idea now in case Mr. President-Elect gets into a nuclear shooting match with the good ole CCCP.

Wolverines!!!

They actually averted nuclear war by not choosing a pro-war, anti-Europe candidate like Hillary.

Thanked by 3deadbeef layc Yura
  • @thagoat said:

Wolverines!!!

At some point, our friends in pain need to choose: Trump is a Russian spy or Trump is going to war with Russia. Both are rather lowering the bar too much.

Thanked by 2Yura ManofServer
  • Option 3 - Trump is a narcissist that has utterly no clue day to day what he is going to say or do until he reads the paper or goes to a yuuuuge rally

• @OhMyMy said:
    Option 3 - Trump is a narcissist that has utterly no clue day to day what he is going to say or do until he reads the paper or goes to a yuuuuge rally

Well, that's not a great option because that would make Hillary a yuuuuuge loser, wouldn't you say?

• Welll she was a yuuuge loser and we are going to pay for it every day for 4 years of gov't instability

• @OhMyMy said:
    we are going to pay for it every day for 4 years of gov't instability

We'll have to wait to see about that, I guess. That said, given the non-fruition of all the other predictions about Trump on this cycle, I wouldn't place my money on it.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I think some people drink more than me last night..... ;)

• thagoat said: CCCP

Yeah.. USSR forever!

http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/923737/be2bb1652f/1559517641/91850afeb3/

Thanked by 1thagoat
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
  • https://youtu.be/8sbSZYDbD3w