Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Idiots in OVH (SYS)

Idiots in OVH (SYS)

Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

I placed the order. I took the money. And blocked the account.

https://eu.soyoustart.com/ie/cgi-bin/order/displayOrder.cgi?orderId=61728219&orderPassword=4R6X

What the heck is that? You have this happen? Why are they doing this? Owner specially idiots take to work?

Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Well that sucks. Try resetting your password?

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited December 2016

    joodle said: Well that sucks. Try resetting your password?

    Not working. I do not even understand what so block.

  • Try to use ur Email not ur Handle ....!

    Most Machines @ OVH.com | Backups @ Ramnode.com

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

    Marcel40625 said: Try to use ur Email not ur Handle ....!

    Not work too.

  • Try calling the phone number listed here - https://www.soyoustart.com/us/support/

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    So you're stating that they blocked your account and opening a thread to slander them only because you cannot login ? No other evidence ? Wow.

    As much as I don't like them, but I don't feel they deserve it in that case.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited December 2016

    Clouvider said: So you're stating that they blocked your account and opening a thread to slander them only because you cannot login ? No other evidence ? Wow.

    As much as I don't like them, but I don't feel they deserve it in that case.

    Invoice doesn't come to email. And access to the server, too.

    I order a servers from them, 10 per account.

    I bought a server already 100 server on other accounts. But that's the first time that after the purchase and took a blocked account.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited December 2016

    Clouvider said: so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

    And how will you sell servers? 100 servers on one account? And through one abuse lose everything? On one account is not safe to keep. Just stupid ban resellers for such a reason as multi-accounts.

  • niknik Member, Provider

    @Vova1234 said:

    Clouvider said: so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

    And how will you sell servers? 100 servers on one account? And through one abuse lose everything? On one account is not safe to keep. Just stupid ban resellers for such a reason as multi-accounts.

    You give your clients access to your SYS accounts?

    Nodion – High Performance Cloud Hosting in Frankfurt, DE ––London, UK –– Amsterdam, NL.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • jarlandjarland Administrator

    @Vova1234 said:

    Clouvider said: so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

    And how will you sell servers? 100 servers on one account? And through one abuse lose everything? On one account is not safe to keep. Just stupid ban resellers for such a reason as multi-accounts.

    So you want them to not be able to hold you accountable for abuse. That's a solid reason to part ways.

    Thanked by 2Clouvider mfs
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    @Vova1234 said:

    Clouvider said: so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

    And how will you sell servers? 100 servers on one account? And through one abuse lose everything? On one account is not safe to keep. Just stupid ban resellers for such a reason as multi-accounts.

    You should work with a reseller friendly provider then ;-).

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • YmpkerYmpker Member, Provider

    @nik said:

    @Vova1234 said:

    Clouvider said: so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

    And how will you sell servers? 100 servers on one account? And through one abuse lose everything? On one account is not safe to keep. Just stupid ban resellers for such a reason as multi-accounts.

    You give your clients access to your SYS accounts?

    ^ this ?

    /Signature/

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

    @Ympker said:

    @nik said:

    @Vova1234 said:

    Clouvider said: so you have multiple accounts ? What would be a legitimate reason for you to have multiple accounts with them ?

    And how will you sell servers? 100 servers on one account? And through one abuse lose everything? On one account is not safe to keep. Just stupid ban resellers for such a reason as multi-accounts.

    You give your clients access to your SYS accounts?

    ^ this ?

    No. Why?

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited December 2016

    Clouvider said: You should work with a reseller friendly provider then

    In LeaseWeb, Online.NET, Hetzner this was not only a problem with OVH constant. Or payments checked for weeks or just for no reason blocked accounts with a whole bunch of services as if they did not need the money. Or by the fact that they have invested 1,5 billions: https://www.ovh.com/fr/a2404.le-premier-des-trois-datacenters-ovh-allemangne-implante-pres-Francfort and they make a cut of money between employees they do not to customers.

  • You've paid too much for servers in sys. Next level is kimsufi.

  • davidgestiondbidavidgestiondbi Member, Provider

    This thread made my day.

    Gestion DBI | IT consulting | OpenVZ, KVM VDS, Shared Hosting, Dedicated Servers with 24/7 Technical Support
    DeepNet Solutions | Cheap and low cost VPS in 10 cities around the world! | Starting at $13CAD by year!

  • OVH asking for upload copy of ID before activation, guess user may be locked for this reason till user upload enough docs to them.

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

    jenkki said: OVH asking for upload copy of ID before activation, guess user may be locked for this reason till user upload enough docs to them.

    I had sent the documents. The account was verified.

  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

    Vova1234 said: I had sent the documents. The account was verified.

    May be just temporary database error or technical troubles. Try contact then trough email.

    Clouvider said: You should work with a reseller friendly provider

    Nice joke :) Exactly for OVH

  • Well, their forums are full of unanswerred threads with issues. I might assume everybody simply took Xmas vacation.

  • @Vova1234 you are throwing too much shit at the wall. First off, use the correct email address, and secondly make sure you're logging in to the correct panel. (FR/CA are different)

    Still not working? Attempt all forgot password links on the different networked sites.

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

    @Riz said: @Vova1234 you are throwing too much shit at the wall. First off, use the correct email address, and secondly make sure you're logging in to the correct panel. (FR/CA are different)

    Still not working? Attempt all forgot password links on the different networked sites.

    I'm not stupid. I can discern from the blocked account is not locked. Mail I normally use.

  • rm_rm_ Member
    edited December 2016

    From your E-Mail screenshot the latest you have is them requesting validation --
    - first of all, did you reply them? Doesn't appear so from the pic.
    - secondly, it starts with "Vova, yo(ur)..."
    So you have the name Vova as your name in that OVH account? Are you sure you also have that name on your passport and on your credit card? :)
    If not, do you really expect their validation to pass without issues?
    (For those unaware, Vova to Vladimir is like Billy to William)

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

    @rm_ said: From your E-Mail screenshot the latest you have is them requesting validation --
    - first of all, did you reply them? Doesn't appear so from the pic.
    - secondly, it starts with "Vova, yo(ur)..."
    So you have the name Vova as your name in that OVH account? Are you sure you also have that name on your passport and on your credit card? :)
    If not, do you really expect their validation to pass without issues?
    (For those unaware, Vova to Vladimir is like Billy to William)

    Yes. I paid with my debit card with my name. Why they had not turned a payment? A simple and took and blocked the whole account? Anyone can just go to the link: https://www.soyoustart.com/en/cgi-bin/order/renew.cgi?domainChooser= and pay with your card. Then block your account as well?

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited December 2016
  • niknik Member, Provider

    We sadly can't help you, you should really contact their support team.

    Nodion – High Performance Cloud Hosting in Frankfurt, DE ––London, UK –– Amsterdam, NL.

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

    nik said: We sadly can't help you, you should really contact their support team.

    yes, I write to support, waiting for an answer from them. The answer here to write history.

    Thanked by 1Janevski
  • I wanted to make a joke but this is so ridiculous, I won't be able to top it.

    Just kick back and enjoy.

  • Vova1234 said: The answer here to write history.

    You're going to write history here?

  • OP seems to have numerous issues with OVH - They also had an issue on Oct 26. Perhaps OVH/Sys is not a good vendor for the OP

    Thanked by 1default
  • Is it just me that notices that the SYS login requires you E-MAIL address for login, NOT your handle - as the screenshot in the first posting clearly shows, you don't seem to be using it.

    Perhaps it's not OVH that has an issue here...

  • @southy said: Is it just me that notices that the SYS login requires you E-MAIL address for login, NOT your handle

    login with handle works though

    (at least for me)

  • @boernd said:

    @southy said: Is it just me that notices that the SYS login requires you E-MAIL address for login, NOT your handle

    login with handle works though

    (at least for me)

    Email login was not always supported btw

  • You could theoretically, if you're a reseller, write your own control panel and have it hook into OVH's API and stuff, but that would be a lot of work and time.

    Would be cool if someone started something like that as an open source project anyone could use though

  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider

    @Vova1234 said: I placed the order. I took the money. And blocked the account.

    https://eu.soyoustart.com/ie/cgi-bin/order/displayOrder.cgi?orderId=61728219&orderPassword=4R6X

    What the heck is that? You have this happen? Why are they doing this? Owner specially idiots take to work?

    dont put -sys on the end?

    Thanked by 1ethancedrik
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider
    edited December 2016

    From what I got of reading through the first half of this page:
    1.) OP isn't logging in using the correct information and blames host.
    2.) OP is opening multiple accounts which is against their terms, and will eventually get his account permanently blocked, then he will complain more.
    3.) OP can't handle abuse properly or is worried about it and gets his account blacklisted from using their service. You wouldn't worry about abuse if you properly screen new clients for fraud first.

    And since you're worried about abuse, claiming that's why you're opening multiple accounts, that's simply false. I have dozens of servers with them and get abuse issues coming weekly and I handle them all within 24 hours and I've never had a problem. Not to mention almost all of their abuse is automated unless it's something highly illegal. So if you're sending outbound DoS/spam, you won't even get an abuse notice, just an IP block that you can remove yourself. The only reason it would be escalated into an account problem is if you unblock an IP for spam/DoS and it does it again, you unblock it again, and it happens again. Then it looks to them like you're doing it purposely. Thread title should be "Idiot OP", not "Idiots at OVH".

    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected VPS - US, CA, FR, SNG

  • @MikeA said: From what I got of reading through the first half of this page:
    1.) OP isn't logging in using the correct information and blames host.
    2.) OP is opening multiple accounts which is against their terms, and will eventually get his account permanently blocked, then he will complain more.
    3.) OP can't handle abuse properly or is worried about it and gets his account blacklisted from using their service. You wouldn't worry about abuse if you properly screen new clients for fraud first.

    And since you're worried about abuse, claiming that's why you're opening multiple accounts, that's simply false. I have dozens of servers with them and get abuse issues coming weekly and I handle them all within 24 hours and I've never had a problem. Not to mention almost all of their abuse is automated unless it's something highly illegal. So if you're sending outbound DoS/spam, you won't even get an abuse notice, just an IP block that you can remove yourself. The only reason it would be escalated into an account problem is if you unblock an IP for spam/DoS and it does it again, you unblock it again, and it happens again. Then it looks to them like you're doing it purposely. Thread title should be "Idiot OP", not "Idiots at OVH".

    That's cool, so if OVH detects a DoS coming from one of the many IPs on a server you own with them presumably running something like SolusVM used for reselling they just block that one IP instead of the whole server? That's pretty nice, I know with their VPS range they just shutdown and reboot the VPS into rescue mode when an attack happens.

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider
    edited December 2016

    @ethancedrik said:

    That's cool, so if OVH detects a DoS coming from one of the many IPs on a server you own with them presumably running something like SolusVM used for reselling they just block that one IP instead of the whole server? That's pretty nice, I know with their VPS range they just shutdown and reboot the VPS into rescue mode when an attack happens.

    Yes, just the single IP is blocked until you unblock it through the manager. Great for people like me, even though I have a very small amount of problems like that. I don't know anything about what happens for their VPS range though, probably completely different.

    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected VPS - US, CA, FR, SNG

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • edited December 2016

    Clear cookies and Caches / Temp Files and Stop Anti Virus or firewall and login. I am pretty sure i had exactly same issue and i solve it by using the step i just said.

    Good Luck.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    Should the thread's title be updated ?

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    Thanked by 1southy
  • @Clouvider said: Should the thread's title be updated ?

    No, there is definitely an idiot in OVH (sys). Not saying it's on OVH's side though.

    Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.

    Thanked by 1msg7086
  • @Clouvider said: Should the thread's title be updated ?

    +1!

  • @Vova1234 said: Here is a man took RunAbove paid up to half the server: https://hostsuki.pro/all/runabove-ne-stoit-zakazyvat-v-principe.html just turned off and all. http://abcdusercontent.com/abcd.bz/ABCDTeam_OVH_20150euro.html

    It was me

    They just shut down the servers paid until March and April 2017 Not returned funds

    And 20 thousand euros for them do not mean anything - it was a significant failure that I suffered in hetzner I still stayed there servers for 10 thousand euro For example, in hetzner my servers to 52 thousand and I was even offered free installation

    And in 2014 I advertised their company in Russia, so that the entire country knows that OVH is now the cheapest and cool. Create special websites and wrote FAQ https://ruovh.ru https://hostsuki.pro/tag/ovh/ http://obzor.ly/2016/01/obzor-xostinga-ovh-2/

    But the client for them - crap. Even the customer who has thousands of servers.

    OVH - the best data center infrastructure quality. But to keep more than 10 orders in one account - this is really dangerous. Because the account may be blocked just because of one complaint that was resolved the same day.

    obzor.ly | hostsuki.ru | alice2k.ru

  • @alice2k I can't help but think there is more to your story and @vova1234 story that isnt being explained here. If you advertised for OVH in russia on your own - that with all due respect is your problem. And yes, there are companies that 20000 euros doesnt matter if you are abusing their network, abusing their sign up process, and I'm wondering why both of you refer to 10 servers on the accounts. Perhaps that is the SYS limit without approvals for more and you create numerous accounts to circumvent that?

  • OhMyMy said: @alice2k I can't help but think there is more to your story and @vova1234 story that isnt being explained here. If you advertised for OVH in russia on your own - that with all due respect is your problem. And yes, there are companies that 20000 euros doesnt matter if you are abusing their network, abusing their sign up process, and I'm wondering why both of you refer to 10 servers on the accounts. Perhaps that is the SYS limit without approvals for more and you create numerous accounts to circumvent that?

    Would you like to lose all of its customers at once due to 1 complaint? I do not want Therefore, I do 10 servers per account. Sometimes 50.

    OVH company that does not respect their customers And bans account really just one complaint, which was cleared on the same day Example http://vova1234.com/blog/hosting/300.html

    How can we trust such a company and to collect 1000 servers in one account? To then it blocked. And to make a return at his own expense to their customers?

    Since 2014 I have received no more than 20 complaints, despite the fact that I have thousands of servers But even I have blocked 2 account. Good thing I took care in advance and did a lot. Therefore, nothing of value is not lost. About 10 customers only.

    obzor.ly | hostsuki.ru | alice2k.ru

  • OhMyMy said: @alice2k I can't help but think there is more to your story and @vova1234 story that isnt being explained here. If you advertised for OVH in russia on your own - that with all due respect is your problem. And yes, there are companies that 20000 euros doesnt matter if you are abusing their network, abusing their sign up process, and I'm wondering why both of you refer to 10 servers on the accounts. Perhaps that is the SYS limit without approvals for more and you create numerous accounts to circumvent that?

    And OVH often simply rejects payment OVH does not even want to take money from the client For example, when I ordered servers to one million rubles. About 500 pieces at once. I had 2 weeks to correspond with the real idiots. And prove to be humiliated, that I am not a crook of some kind.

    obzor.ly | hostsuki.ru | alice2k.ru

  • @OhMyMy said: @alice2k I can't help but think there is more to your story and @vova1234 story that isnt being explained here. If you advertised for OVH in russia on your own - that with all due respect is your problem. And yes, there are companies that 20000 euros doesnt matter if you are abusing their network, abusing their sign up process, and I'm wondering why both of you refer to 10 servers on the accounts. Perhaps that is the SYS limit without approvals for more and you create numerous accounts to circumvent that?

    I've said nothing about how many times I have just taken the money. To olachivat every month for 120,000 euros - you need to have a lot of cards and different payment accounts.

    And a lot of payments stupidly stuck and goes to check. And they were not treated. And they were not returned. Just because the money went down the drain. And I had to make new orders, at his own expense covering these losses.

    But it's tolerable. After OVH best quality. Other data centers are losing in quality. Each data center has its own pros and cons.

    I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that there were such facts. OVH blocked accounts just so. And it takes the same time and money.

    obzor.ly | hostsuki.ru | alice2k.ru

  • LTnigerLTniger Member
    edited December 2016

    Spammer / botnet operator crying about provider... euking pathetic. Move your ass to another provider and cut out this bs. Sorry for being rude, but maaaaan - those abusers are cry babies.

    LTniger - Light Nigerian Citizen.

    Thanked by 2dimon222 WebProject
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider

    If you are spending that money with OVH you get an account manager dedicated to 'keeping you happy'

    If any providers here are spending 10k or more with OVH then request an account manager as this will allow you to draw up custom 'contracts' that allow abuse to be handled personally and providing you are cooperating with them and not lieing like a cheap chinese watch then all is good.

    Creating multiple accounts and doing shady stuff is like a legal request to have your account and all other accounts related to be terminated effective immediately, AND the funds held while investigation is carried out.

    Im tired, good night.

Sign In or Register to comment.