Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with additional ipv4 without justification
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with additional ipv4 without justification

wjtwjt Member
edited December 2016 in Requests

I am looking for vps that sells additional ipv4 without justification.

So far, i've only found 1, which is buyvm. I had one with them already.

Requirements:

-$1 per month or below each ipv4

-$2 per month or below 128mb ovz

-Many subnet

-Non sequential

-No justification needed

You can say it's pretty similar to what buyvm is offering, I just needed more subnets and non sequential.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Why not just get more on our end? :)

We have plenty of subnets.

Francisco

Thanked by 1wjt
  • PM me and we could sort something out.

• @Francisco What's this I hear about filtering SMTP (I keed, I keed)

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited December 2016

OVH, you pay once for an additional IP for your VPS and then don't have to pay again, no justification required. :)

All ports are open, however if they do detect abuse coming from that IP they'll suspend your VPS and make you talk to their support about it. There is a limit to 17 IPv4s per VM.

• Come get 'em here :D

• wjtwjt Member
    edited December 2016

I had a chat with someone that has ovh vps range and they said only canada and france IP is available, and if you order it in one go, all IP will come from the same subnet and sequentially.

And oh yeah, not using it for spam mailing but i find justification on lots of providers to be troublesome. I mean, they can block the port for what I care, but if someone can offer no justification required, why does others need it? That bit I don't quite understand.

I also can't justify the "IP is running out" part. I don't keep track if they ran out or is running out, but that doesn't justify the need to justify. If i buy a property, it's up to me how i want to use it, or not at all and let it be eaten by termites.

• @wjt said:
    I also can't justify the "IP is running out" part. I don't keep track if they ran out or is running out, but that doesn't justify the need to justify. If i buy a property, it's up to me how i want to use it, or not at all and let it be eaten by termites.

If you don't want to deal with the IPv4 HOA, don't buy in their jurisdiction. :P

• wjt said: If i buy a property, it's up to me how i want to use it, or not at all and let it be eaten by termites.

ISTM that the current attitude of the internet authorities (such as they are) is that (non-legacy) IP addresses on the public internet aren't property, but rather they're a shared resource that's allocated conditionally, like water rights in dry areas. I'm not taking a view on whether that's good or bad--it's just a fact on the ground.

• @wjt said:
    I am looking for vps that sells additional ipv4 without justification.

So far, i've only found 1, which is buyvm. I had one with them already.

Requirements:

-$1 per month or below each ipv4

-$2 per month or below 128mb ovz

-Many subnet

-Non sequential

-No justification needed

You can say it's pretty similar to what buyvm is offering, I just needed more subnets and non sequential.

Well we do have 2 subnets and we have our vps plans at $1.99/month
    We can agree on $1/month per IP per your terms too :)

If you can send us an email to [email protected] we will be more than happy to help you with this.