Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec: funny ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec: funny ?

Today I received a payment mail for my Dacentec VPS (from the period 1/1/2017 -> 12/31/2017), very strange since VPS services from Dacentec are terminated in a few days.

I contacted support on this matter and received this response:

"The Billing Department and your account manager return the next business day (M-F 8AM-5PM EST).

I'll move this ticket to the Sales Department and mark its status as Open so your account manager is aware.
We will work to provide you resolution for your issue and update you as soon as possible. "

Comments

• What funny you seen? Today Sunday and Catholic Christians holiday Everything closed.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Hilarious this thread is.

• I think the funny is that they're invoicing him for a service that will be discontinued in the next few days (I received an invoice too)...they probably should have done something to prevent new invoices from being generated. Or do they expect all current customers to request a cancellation?

• I still receive some invoices after 6 months or later when cancel long time ago.. Just use spam blocker and done.

• dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep

@wlambrechts said:
    Today I received a payment mail for my Dacentec VPS (from the period 1/1/2017 -> 12/31/2017), very strange since VPS services from Dacentec are terminated in a few days.

I contacted support on this matter and received this response:

"The Billing Department and your account manager return the next business day (M-F 8AM-5PM EST).

I'll move this ticket to the Sales Department and mark its status as Open so your account manager is aware.
    We will work to provide you resolution for your issue and update you as soon as possible. "

Would you mind messaging me your ticket number?

• @dacentec said:
    Would you mind messaging me your ticket number?

I got an account termination email today, due to non payment of the VPS plan. Termination ? Really ?

Thanked by 2doughmanes JasperNL
  • You are not the only one who is billed the first of the month. Your Host will also have some bills to pay. Going with that pay your bills and there wont be any Problems. You can even setup automatic billing for bank transfer or PayPal.

• @ympker they aren't paying the VPS bills because they should have never been sent by dacentec billing because dacentec management has cancelled VPS services. Your comment is very appropriate for providers that actually have their shit together and bill for services that actually exist.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @OhMyMy said:
    @ympker they aren't paying the VPS bills because they should have never been sent by dacentec billing because dacentec management has cancelled VPS services. Your comment is very appropriate for providers that actually have their shit together and bill for services that actually exist.

^^ this.