Singapore super cheap MiniPC dedicated servers in a homelab Dynamic IP NAT network?
I'm in Singapore and setting up homelab MiniPC servers under a Dynamic IP NAT network.
Since there are quite number of requests for Asia servers, I'm wondering if anybody is interested in a dedicated server in that network at very cheap price. E.g:
- CPU: Intel Quad Core J1900
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600Ghz
- HDD: 64GB SSD
- Price: $19.95/mth (1yr) or $29.95 (6mths)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 7500u
- RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600Ghz
- HDD: 256GB SSD
- Price: $54.95/mth (1yr) or $74.95 (6mths)
I'm not sure if this is a good idea but I'm open for all feedbacks.
- It's dynamic IP but I have static hostname pointed to my network, so don't worry so much.
- Please keep in mind that this server should only be used for development or running small & medium businesses.
- If someone has an issue with making full payment up-front, I'm still open for pricing and other payment schemes. Please do let me know in PM if you want to discuss more on this.
- Also I will open this opportunity only until 31/12/2