Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E5-1650 w/ 32GB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E5-1650 w/ 32GB RAM

I need something cheaper than my SYS equivalent. The cpu is priced at $135 and is top in the charts for best value for performance cpu. I need 1 for now but if the price is right I'll buy several on a monthly contract until I am confident you are the host to use.

Comments

• any reason why you wish to move away from SYS ? sorry just want to know so i can make the best suggestion

• Domin43Domin43 Member
    edited December 2016

@piohost said:
    any reason why you wish to move away from SYS ? sorry just want to know so i can make the best suggestion

This one is just down to the end price which is £50 via SYS UK.

• GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Host Rep

Do you look for any country specific ? or any location also can

• @gigsgigs - you may want to read the rules very very very slowly. Signatures can only have 2 lines

• williewillie Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanked by 1Dedispec
  • DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Just to confirm your current SYS equivalent is £50? Just making sure I was following so I knew if we have anything to offer.

We may only have dual E5's available but we'll see.

• @Dedispec said:
    Just to confirm your current SYS equivalent is £50? Just making sure I was following so I knew if we have anything to offer.

We may only have dual E5's available but we'll see.

Correct, i basically need a better deal for £50 or cheaper for equivalent.

• Dedispec said: dual E5's

Woaaaaah.... what model of E5?

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

@willie - We have some dual E5-26XX still available (possibly 2660).