Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest windows vps less then 7 usd?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Cheapest windows vps less then 7 usd?

st0rm911st0rm911 Member
edited January 2012 in General

Burst.net 7.96 USD
Saaki.net 7 usd
buyvm.net 128 mb ram 25/yr and 256mb ram 5usd/month (but buyvm container so tough to purchase)

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

Comments

• corgitech was 7usd for 512mb see leb.com

Check my blog for more cool *nix tips & tricks!

• earlearl Member
    edited January 2012

Not sure how many of them are still active promos

http://www.lowendbox.com/tag/windows/

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • st0rm I believe saaki resells from thrustvps and burstnet

Described as "Biggest. Troll. Ever." by cowboy Francisco -Now 2 times!

• @net and thrustvps doesnt have stock a lot lately

• @net said: st0rm I believe saaki resells from thrustvps and burstnet

few month ago i use their windows 12 usd vps.all are leveled by saaki.net.If resell is it possible? i am not sure about them.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited January 2012

@djvdorp said: corgitech was 7usd for 512mb see leb.com

If you have your own windows license.

Most people go with BURST.net

• don't use saaki, they're spammers and in general a crap pile

Postgres

• Sorry BUMP...

Is there any new offer? about low price vps?

• jarjar Provider

SonicVPS offers Windows I think. They're great, but I didn't like the CPU power when I used them. That said, it was more than I deserved for what I paid. URPad also had a promo, not sure if it's still good, but the performance was just amazing.

Thanked by 1raihan0888

"Note that Romania has laws agains all the illegal activities just like US, including copyright. Is not the Dracula's country or no man's land as you thought." - Random email from someone I don't know, about nothing I've done or said

• Prometeus had a LET promo for 512 MB for 7$ if payed quarterly. No stock available anymore I think, but can always try pm @prometeus if you really need one.
    M

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a liscense cost more than $7? s:

• djvdorpdjvdorp Member
    edited October 2012

@Pebsie said: Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a liscense cost more than $7? s:

Datacentre and/or internal licenses dont.

• DC ones are licensed per socket.
    If you manage to cram 200 in a server, license cost is close to 0.
    M

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• @Maounique said: If you manage to cram 200 in a server, license cost is close to 0.

sounds like HostBluff's business model...

Thanked by 1djvdorp

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself!
    96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some)

• MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited October 2012

Not at all, it is really possible on big servers with Serious SAMs, err, SANs... but in that case HW cost will probably be more of a problem than licensing :)
    M