Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DE/NJ/MD] GetKVM BIRTHDAY SALE - 50% OFF EVERYTHING - 1GB KVM From £3.50!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DE/NJ/MD] GetKVM BIRTHDAY SALE - 50% OFF EVERYTHING - 1GB KVM From £3.50!

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited April 2013 in Offers

Founded in 2012, GetKVM consists of a small team of like-minded individuals that specialize in providing infrastructure as a service. We're a UK based company with a key focus on service reliability, efficient support and product affordability.

We have PoP's in Europe and the United States, utilizing premium data center facilities with fully redundant power, cooling and network connectivity. Each facility offers best path routing, allowing users to get to your sites or services with less hops and lower latency. We use premium blends of bandwidth to allow excellent cross-continent connectivity.

Its our birthday!
And to celebrate we are offering 50% off for life, on any product on our website (512MB to 4GB) in any location. We are also offering double RAM on any order placed in our Chișinău location. This promotion is valid for new and existing customers, however it cannot be used to replace an existing service.

Grab them quick, this madness cant last for long!

KVM Packages (Available in Düsseldorf, New Jersey and Chișinău)

KVM512

512MB Dedicated RAM
30GB RAID10 HDD Storage
750GB Monthly Transfer (in/out)
Access To 2x vCPU Core(s)
1x Dedicated IPv4 Address
1x Dedicated IPv6 Address
99.97% Uptime SLA
RRP: £7.00/month
LET: £3.50/month (50% OFF with promotion code THEBIG1)
http://getkvm.com/pricing.html

Account Features

• Automatic power cycling
  • Historical usage statistics
  • RAID Protected storage space
  • 72 Hour money back guarantee
  • Setup within one business day!
  • Simple monthly billing, cancel any time
  • Full rDNS support on both IPv4 and IPv6
  • Free ".getkvm.eu" subdomain upon request
  • Automatic operating system re-installations
  • 99.97% Uptime SLA (KVM) and best effort SLA (OpenVZ)
  • 24/7 Service monitoring from over 30 physical locations
  • Self-managed support (Software and administration support is not included in your price)
  • Manage all of your virtual servers (Regardless of type or location) from one control panel

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected], contact us via PM @GetKVM_Ash or respond to this thread!

Comments

• Happy birthday my friend! :)

• @BradND said: Happy birthday my friend! :)

Thank you brother <3

• so if I order KVM512 with the 50% discount do I also get the double ram?

• @Ruriko said: so if I order KVM512 with the 50% discount do I also get the double ram?

In Moldova, yes :)

• Nice! Congrats!!!

No news letter about this though?

• @djvdorp said: No news letter about this though?

Should be on its way soon :)

• Happy birthday :)

• AsimAsim Member

Happy Birthday and thanks for the rock solid service. Any chances of adding a new payment method?

• @Asim said: Happy Birthday and thanks for the rock solid service. Any chances of adding a new payment method?

Thank you for the birthday wishes and kind words Asim, its a pleasure. We accept Google Checkout now if that's any use to you. Do you have any other recommendations for us?

• IshaqIshaq Member

Happy birthday!

Good service for sure.

• @Ishaq said: Happy birthday!

Good service for sure.

Thank you @Ishaq, its nice to know you're behind us!

• Happy birthday @GetKVM_Ash :D

• @budingyun said: Happy birthday @GetKVM_Ash :D

Thank you :)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Congrats Ash!

I hesitated a long time before getting my first KVM, which was with you. But up to this day, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with it. I will admit that it hasn't been used that much but nevertheless it's been there when needed.

May your next year be better then the previous.

• @MikHo said: Congrats Ash!

I hesitated a long time before getting my first KVM, which was with you. But up to this day, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with it. I will admit that it hasn't been used that much but nevertheless it's been there when needed.

May your next year be better then the previous.

Thank you for the kind words and your support MikHo, we appreciate your business and im happy to have you with us.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Happy Birthday GetKVM :) Always a solid service.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@GetKVM_Ash said: Thank you for the kind words and your support MikHo, we appreciate your business and im happy to have you with us.

Bet you are :) , customers that only use the vps from time to time must be the best ones :)
    No stress on the node itself ... j/k

• Happy birthday boss. Your brand is getting stronger by the day. More success!

• @jcaleb said: Happy birthday boss. Your brand is getting stronger by the day. More success!

Thank you for the kind words Jon. The day we gain you as a customer we will be stronger :)

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@getkvm_ash I'd take this opportunity to say happy birthday, and hopefully you are here for the many, many years to come.

Ash is a great guy, you will not be let down. Trust me :)

• @rsk said: @getkvm_ash I'd take this opportunity to say happy birthday, and hopefully you are here for the many, many years to come.

Ash is a great guy, you will not be let down. Trust me :)

Thank you, i appreciate your kind comments, you're a cool guy too :)