Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommended Billing Software For Game Keys?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommended Billing Software For Game Keys?

So I want to sell game keys similar to G2A. Nothing large scale so no API just old school importing the .txt but on my own website.

I've looked into WHMCS but it doesn't seem to suite my needs. I've come across several others without looking too deep i couldn't find a solution.

Any options?

Comments

• You could probably use just about any evommerce software as most will support digital products. I did a quick look and found a WordPress plugin that seems to do what you need.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-digital-downloads/

Thanked by 1Domin43
  • Unfortunately the functionality of it isn't up to par. Same for several other WP plugins I just tried out.

• I can develop a custom system, that will suit your needs. PM me if you're interested.

• @Domin43 said:
    So I want to sell game keys similar to G2A. Nothing large scale so no API just old school importing the .txt but on my own website.

I've looked into WHMCS but it doesn't seem to suite my needs. I've come across several others without looking too deep i couldn't find a solution.

Any options?

Many people are going to downvote this

Wordpress+woocommerce

Is the simplest option IMO

Just make sure you get the updated versions of all plugins

• @noaman said:

Nobody will downvote it because there is no voting system on the forum.

Thanked by 2cassa RIYAD
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited December 2016

haha stupid.

• @deadbeef said:

@noaman said:

Nobody will downvote it because there is no voting system on the forum.

You took it literally...man...

I know there isn't