Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling some cheap servers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling some cheap servers.

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@bijan588 said: NeuronHosting

Out of curiosity what happened to it?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

That last one would be a really sweet deal if combined with this (if compatible)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/181131843910?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• @Infinity said: Out of curiosity what happened to it?

Multiple things, basically I shut it down due to a few personal problems(Stress, School, etc.)

I did it gradually, and waited until all of my clients were gone before pulling the plug.

To be completely honest with you I am tempted to.

• There's actually like 3 of the supermicros, but I can only list one at a time.

Hmm, would you consider lowering pricing if 1. You didn't sell it through eBay since they take 10% and 2. Somebody were to want all three?

• @shovenose said: Hmm, would you consider lowering pricing if 1. You didn't sell it through eBay since they take 10% and 2. Somebody were to want all three?

If you want to buy them out of ebay, I might be willing to lower the price on them. Send me a PM.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

How about shipping to the USA and EU? Where are they located at, are in a data center?
    Also do all these come with no drives or a single drive in to them?

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: How about shipping to the USA and EU? Where are they located at, are in a data center?

Also do all these come with no drives or a single drive in to them?

Says in the auctions, some come with HDDS, others don't. I can really only ship to the US because of the weight.

They were in a controlled datacenter, until I moved them all out yesterday to sell them.

• Theres also a Tyan that I have yet to put on ebay.

16GB Ram, Dual Quad Core AMD's, 1X260GB HDD 1X 64GB SSD

Runs well, no rails, used to be a Minecraft node, and before that it was used for VPS's.

• SpencerSpencer Member

O man hopefully somebody bids on these! These are going for crazy cheap

• thehraythehray Member

can these servers be used hosting a website ..

• @thehray said: can these servers be used hosting a website ..

Of course. Why wouldn't they?

• Quite a bit sold today, waiting on payment.

I'll add some more tomorrow.

• JeffreyJeffrey Member

I would have taken one.

• FreekFreek Member

@shovenose said: That last one would be a really sweet deal if combined with this (if compatible)

Whats up with your bad feedback?

@Jeffrey said: I would have taken one.

Yup me too, although the shipping from US would've been quite expensive.. But still 100 bucks for a 1U server with those specs, can't beat that.

@Free one guy bought a phone that worked but he was too stupid to figure out how to set it up :) also I took too long to ship an item.

• @Freek said: Yup me too, although the shipping from US would've been quite expensive.. But still 100 bucks for a 1U server with those specs, can't beat that.

Thats why I am selling them for soo cheap, nobody wants to pay for them WITH shipping.

• Got any more?

• I do, send me a PM.

• flyfly Member
    edited May 2013

do you have any storage nodes, network switches, or half depth 1u's?

• @fly said: do you have any storage nodes, network switches, or half depth 1u's?

I had a switch, it sold. I do have a small half 1u, but its not very powerful.

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

@bijan588 - Specs on the Half 1u?

• @bijan588 so are you gonna link us a list of what's left?

• Has anybody that bought anything from this guy actually got anything they purchased? I asked him for what he had left and he can't even be bothered to reply to the PM he asked me to send in the first place.

• @MrObvious Its kind of hard to reply when the forums are lit on fire.

I don't have anything left besides a couple of used 500GB HDD's and a Cisco Firewall and Switch.
  • There wasn't any issue with the forums..May 6th.