Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

problem with whmcs offline cc payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

problem with whmcs offline cc payment

Hi everybody, I'm having issue regarding offline payments.
have no previous experience with whmcs.
I was able to generate invoice, for testing purposes I have entered my credit card credentials, and it appears in unpaid invoices section. After that I have no idea, how it's going to work in real life. how should i proceed this information, how should i pass this info to actual processing center (as i know, i need to get billing service from bank).

If anyone can instruct me in step by step manner, or point to such a link, will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

If you want to accept CC payments, use a module - they even have a proper stripe one now. If stripe does not work in your country, there are other ones too with modules.

Do not use offline cc payment, unless you want the hassle of dealing with your clients' cc and transactions yourself.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@rsk said:
    If you want to accept CC payments, use a module - they even have a proper stripe one now. If stripe does not work in your country, there are other ones too with modules.

Do not use offline cc payment, unless you want the hassle of dealing with your clients' cc and transactions yourself.

And the PCI compliance and security risks

• Thanks for your help!