Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High Bandwidth Dedicated Server in Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High Bandwidth Dedicated Server in Netherlands

I am looking for a high bandwidth server in the Netherlands. The usual monthly traffic on the server is 100-150TB. Any providers at reasonably low prices?
Thanks!

Comments

• @liteserver might be able to do something for you.

• Yes, I am thinking about upgrading with them, but I was looking if there is anything better on the market.

• ITLDC.COM

LeaseWeb.com

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2016
  • ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep

Please provide required server specification... HDDs, RAM, CPU...
    We can provide servers from LeaseWeb with discount. Also we have some special offers.

• Hi, something like this
    Intel Xeon E3-xxxx
    Memory: 16GB
    Drive 1 :2TB HDD
    Drive 2 :2TB HDD
    RAID: Soft RAID 1
    1 Gigabit Unmetered or at least to be able to cover 100-150TB per month
    Guaranteed speed: 1 Gbps
    Thanks.

• ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep

I've pmed you

• Leaseweb NL

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited December 2016

dns Load-balance across two-three of these as reverse proxies to an Amsterdam E3 dedicated with 10-30Tb @gigabit uplink (leaseweb /other)

cache your static assets on the reverse proxies using nginx or varnish.

https://www.scaleway.com/pricing/
    Scaleway baremetal instance in AMS1
    €17.99month
    8 Dedicated x86 64bit Cores
    16GB Memory
    50GB SSD Disk
    1 Flexible public IPv4
    500Mbit/s Internet bandwidth

EDIT or even proxied through 5 of their 2.99 euro VPS if you wanna go Mega Cheap and risk a performance hit.
    https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-cloud

• HadrielHadriel Member
    edited December 2016

Has the routing changed on those? When I tried them out it routed back over to the France location.

• @Hadriel said:
    Has the routing changed on those? When I tried them out it routed back over to the france location.

Afaik they are "working on it". Maybe @mikmak can give some more details.

• lionlion Member
    edited December 2016

they are "working on it".

Multiple people said it's fixed

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited December 2016

We can provide you the next server

Supermicro E3 1270v3 - 32GB DDR3 - 2x500GB SSD or 2x4TB HDD - 1Gbps uplink - 150TB traffic for €200 each month and for 1 Gbps unmetered for €400 each month

• check out https://www.fdcservers.net they have some cheap un-metered servers

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I really appreciate your help! I have already found what I was looking for.

• lionlion Member
    edited December 2016

@preslavl said:
    have already found what I was looking for.

You might aswell share your choice for future readers

• edited December 2016

@joeri
    Edit
    Did not see you've already posted

• @lion said:

@preslavl said:
    have already found what I was looking for.

You might aswell share your choice for future readers

For now I decided to continue with worldstream as their offer best suits our needs, but thanks for all other offers and suggestions!

• @preslavl said:
    I am looking for a high bandwidth server in the Netherlands. The usual monthly traffic on the server is 100-150TB. Any providers at reasonably low prices?
    Thanks!

Hello!

Our servers are located in EvoSwitch and SwitchDC datacenters in Amsterdam. We can build a server of any configuration with any amount of traffic included - contact us in live-chat https://www.inxy.com or Skype inxy.com

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2016

@Adam_Greer instead of spamming crap here and asking people to use live chat, how about you spend 20-30 minutes actually making you website work? It is appalling to me that you would expect someone to purchase services from you after looking at your website which is an incomplete hack job where there are no prices or links to even purchase a product without logging in. Either fix your shit or stop spamming here! I don't know who ( @jarland ?) gave you a provider tag, but they should have done some more research first in my opinion...

Cheers!