Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12 O96 VPS Plans for $12/Year for 2012!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

12 O96 VPS Plans for $12/Year for 2012!

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
edited January 2012 in Offers

Special promotion for today only! We have 12 O96 VPS Plans for $12/Year for 2012! Use promotion code 121212 when ordering! (New clients only, 1 per client, limited to 12 sign-ups and only for January 1st, 2012.)

O96
96MB Dedicated RAM
192MB Burst
5GB RAID10 SAS Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
1 CPU Core
100Mbps Port

Comments

• it's possible to swap some stuff? like less disk and bw foer more rams?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Nope, the plan is set in stone.

• NickMNickM Member
    edited January 2012

Nice deal. Grabbed one to replace my AlienVPS that has been down twice in the past week. Sure, it's less RAM, but for $12 I can't pass it up. Thanks, @KuJoe!

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

No problem @NickM. Funny enough I was just playing around with OpenStatus to replace our scrd setup. :)

• Which datacenter are these in? Can they be used for IRC/Muds?

• @drmike said: Which datacenter are these in? Can they be used for IRC/Muds?

It's kinda irritating that when somebody other asks questions like this you point out that every info is on their webpage.

And just for you here they are:

Gorack, Jacksonville, FL

"3) You may not run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network."

• @Christian said: It's kinda irritating that when somebody other asks questions like this you point out that every info is on their webpage.

Yes mike, sorry but I agree with this man, everything is in their site.