Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for KVM VPS in Romania, Switzerland, Norway and Iceland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for KVM VPS in Romania, Switzerland, Norway and Iceland

Hi guys,

I am looking for KVM VPS in RO,CH,NO,IS with the following specs:

1 Core with Full AES-NI support
256 MB of RAM minimum
2 GB HDD minimum
1 x IPv4 + 1 x IPv6 on NIC + routed block of IPv6 ( /64 would be preferred but small blocks would also work)
1TB of minimum bandwidth (upto 1 Gbit/s speed even 100 Mbit/s would do but with more data of course)

With requirement of minimal Sign up Data. Bitcoins must be accepted.

Budget: < 5-10 EUR / month / KVM VPS

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Is this for a VPN summer host?

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited December 2016

For Romania @cociu

For sweden: http://swedendedicated.com/vps

For Switzerland, get something at the Privatelayer DC

• @hawc said:

VPNs could be one the potential use case but it won't be limited to it.

• @joodle said:
    For Romania @cociu

For sweden: http://swedendedicated.com/vps

For Switzerland, get something at the Privatelayer DC

But I did not even ask for Sweden?

Which provider is Cociu? Do you have a link?

• lustixlustix Member
    edited December 2016

well I was surprised when I read 5-10€/month.. didnt expect you to pay for that

• @lustix said:
    well I was surprised when I read 5-10€/month.. didnt expect you to pay for that

I don't know what you mean but if you have some links then kindly share.

Thanks!

• For Norway: I can vouch for https://terrahost.no/virtuell-server

OneProvider OneCloud uses ServeTheWorld for its Norwegian location, but I'm unsure if they do IPv6.

• newconsultant said: But I did not even ask for Sweden?

Sorry, for some reason I thought you asked for Sweden.

• @busbr said:
    For Norway: I can vouch for https://terrahost.no/virtuell-server

OneProvider OneCloud uses ServeTheWorld for its Norwegian location, but I'm unsure if they do IPv6.

Thanks. You are far too kind. I see that a lot of hosting providers do not give you good IPv6 support yet.

• @hawc said:

If he's going to do this, he should think about the risk of getting raided as well if he doesn't have lawyers and a strict ToS.

• @joodle said:

newconsultant said: But I did not even ask for Sweden?

Sorry, for some reason I thought you asked for Sweden.

I forgive u.

• bitcoins + kind of offshore locations = journalist

next topic in a few days: how to convert bitcoins into anonymous creditcard

• joodle said: For Romania @cociu

thanks , unfortunatly for the moment we keep only with our ipv4 line ... so no ipv6

• @lustix said:
    bitcoins + kind of offshore locations = journalist

next topic in a few days: how to convert bitcoins into anonymous creditcard

No, actually I have been providing gratis OpenVPN support to many and after recent crackdowns on digital rights and weird laws being passed in many nations, a lot of people are coming to me for overall solutions. I am just researching more to serve the community.

Thanks!

• @cociu said:

joodle said: For Romania @cociu

thanks , unfortunatly for the moment we keep only with our ipv4 line ... so no ipv6

I have used your VPS before. You are doing a good job. :D

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2016

newconsultant said: I have used your VPS before. You are doing a good job. :D

thanks, we are glad to see this

• Hahahaha...

The budget is too low.

The best price for Norway is here. You can not find cheaper than here. Site: servetheworld.net But no accept Bitcoin.

With this budget Iceland does not have virtual server on location. You need to increase the budget for this location.

Romania: @cociu

Switzerland: lunarvps.com

For Ukraine location (bulletproof providers): netengi.com, freehost.com.UA

Ukraine location (Good privacy and DMCA ignored): ITLDC.com

Sweden and Latvia locations (Anonymous registration): yourserver.se (200 Mbit/s connection speed and OpenVZ)

• I was almost about to mention yourserver.se , but I see it's already done. :)

I regret not getting one during BF.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited December 2016

I came here to check if there were any good suggestions for Iceland, but as usual with these multiple unrelated locations requests, the thread becomes next to useless flooded with all the "easy" ones, not to mention surprisingly stuff he didn't even request. Yes, post more of Ukraine, Sweden and fucking Latvia, that is sooo on-topic.

• I have previously been subscribed to these sites with the wrong information and got service. I did not encounter any problems. You can sign up with incorrect information.

Creanova.org - Finland location, 100 Mbit/s guaranteed connection speed, perfect data confidentiality.

BlazingFast.io - Netherlands location, company location: Ukraine, perfect data confidentiality, very good connection speed.

RuVDS.com - Russia location, I just gave you my e-mail information :D They did not ask for any further information. In Russia there is guaranteed 475 Mbit/s download speed. Upload speed usually: 75-90 Mbit/s

TheHost.UA - Ukraine location, 1 Gbit/s connection speed, good data confidentiality.

*UAunit.COM - A friend of mine was getting service from here. He says he admits bad sites. Good provider.

• Thanks for inputs. Many thanks.

• @Arttu_Rantanen said:
    I have previously been subscribed to these sites with the wrong information and got service. I did not encounter any problems. You can sign up with incorrect information.

Creanova.org - Finland location, 100 Mbit/s guaranteed connection speed, perfect data confidentiality.

BlazingFast.io - Netherlands location, company location: Ukraine, perfect data confidentiality, very good connection speed.

RuVDS.com - Russia location, I just gave you my e-mail information :D They did not ask for any further information. In Russia there is guaranteed 475 Mbit/s download speed. Upload speed usually: 75-90 Mbit/s

TheHost.UA - Ukraine location, 1 Gbit/s connection speed, good data confidentiality.

*UAunit.COM - A friend of mine was getting service from here. He says he admits bad sites. Good provider.

You have done good amount of research. I appreciate it. Thanks! Where are you from?

• Seems this guy just live with own myths about offshore sweet world..