Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS missing credits issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS missing credits issue

SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

In WHMCS, for a particular client, there was some refund, a month back, was added through CREDIT. However, today I can't find it anywhere with that client. In "Manage Credits", last transaction is only that refund (ie. credit being added). Under Reports, there is also no other activity after that either.
I am kind of lost, where are those credits , can I assume they were never added (although manage credit shows they were added) or were used somehow but not shown anywhere ?

Any idea ?

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Have you checked the clients invoices? It would say on the invoice page what type of payment was applied to the invoice.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@MikeA said:
    Have you checked the clients invoices? It would say on the invoice page what type of payment was applied to the invoice.

Let me clarify that : I asked this only after seeing all possible avenues .. !

• ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

Is it possible the credit might have been accidentally deleted after being added?

edited December 2016

@FernGullyGraphics said:
    Is it possible the credit might have been accidentally deleted after being added?

In whmcs, it keeps log of deletion as well addition of credits. There is no record as such.

• Try checking the action logs for that client ID and see any actions that have been taken, might be an indicator.

@quadhost said:
    Try checking the action logs for that client ID and see any actions that have been taken, might be an indicator.

Yes, client logs are there , every activity on that is logged. Credit being added is also there but there is no record of those credits being used at all.

• I'm presuming this is a licensed copy of WHMCS and you have support? Why not submit a ticket?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Saahib said:

@FernGullyGraphics said:

In whmcs, it keeps log of deletion as well addition of credits. There is no record as such.

>

I would then propose that it didn't happen originally in the way you're thinking. Possible they have two accounts?

edited January 2017

@jarland said:

I would then propose that it didn't happen originally in the way you're thinking. Possible they have two accounts?

Nope, no two accounts, let me summarize once again :

Credits were added for which there is separate record (off-whmcs)

Manage credit also shows that credits were added.

But those credits are lost,

Action log also show credits were added

But there is no action log where credits were used.

• @saahib how did they respond to your ticket?

@OhMyMy said:
    @saahib how did they respond to your ticket?

You can clearly see that your previous comment was ignored. If you have some constructive advice then please go ahead and share with us but stop trolling around.

• constructive advice - if leasing from 3rd party contact them, if from whmcs directly - get support, if cracked - well you get what you pay for

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

Not like this doesn't smell of cracked product already, found this gem;

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/61988/whmcs-free-license#latest

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Saahib said:

@OhMyMy said:
    @saahib how did they respond to your ticket?

You can clearly see that your previous comment was ignored. If you have some constructive advice then please go ahead and share with us but stop trolling around.

Your attitude sucks, My guess is your understanding of life is broken, your cracked whmcs is full of holes and the customer asked for a refund (you only do credit) so then they made the credit disappear and make you give them a cash refund. Later they will rape you.

@OhMyMy
    @mmuyskens
    @pbgben

It bring smile on my face to see the level of effort you gave to prove my installation of whmcs cracked/nulled. I could have just ignored it as this thread was already buried in piles of new ones. But naa.., I love internet and trolls over it. LET has some really good people those are always there to help in real but ofcourse there are many trolls too.

Apparently it brings even more smile to see the level of ignorance here on some of above comments yet they are so called veteran in hosting business OR NOT ? I don't care looking for your past activity. I can easily prove I have legit whmcs but why should I do that, lets enjoy trolling here and keep guessing meanwhile my main question remains open for those who really have some advice.

Besides, see you not only wasted your time in making those comments, but mine also where I gained nothing, yet I typed all this to please you when you thought you just proved it.

But yet I am thankful to all those in past and in coming future those are always coming and helping out by sharing experience with others.

Trolls , please be invited to spam this thread :)