Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the hell - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What the hell

Comments

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited April 2013

@DraterTel said: The other day I was talking to @dominicl and suggested to him to claim publicly that he got hacked so that he would save face because he tell me that he no long wants to do this no more. So why I am pissed at @dominicl? Because he screwed me out of time and money and this venture blue up in my face. I wanted @dominicl not to loose all credibility but after pulling some crap on me I dont care anymore. @dominicl is a fucking douchebag:

Any proof? Also I'd consider that picture over the top and just stupid to have.

@DraterTel said: Because he screwed me out of time and money and this venture blue up in my face.

I think you meant to spell it blew (like explode. Not blue as in the color)

@DraterTel said: but after pulling some crap on me I dont care anymore.

Proof?

• hey there @HalfEatenPie and @jarland, if I start telling the story and add more details and such then every time I make argument someone will ask for more proof or extra story because no one will be satisified, it is how it usualy happens. I say ask Dominic for more details, he is quite the story teller and judge yourselfes if he is telling the truth. I wasted enough time with this man and I have better things to do than try to tell more stories about. I say ask Dominic plain and simple. By the way you two have funny names.

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited April 2013

@DraterTel

Says the person who asks for evidence themselves.

Says the person with the funny avatar.
    Says the person with a funny name.

You sir are funny. Thanks for the chuckles.

• image!()

• @zhuanyi said: I know it probably sounds fake when it is from me, but I'd hope he is at least being a honest person.

It sure seems like a wasted day of posting updates etc. here if that was the case?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2013

@DraterTel said: it is how it usualy happens

I assure you that I'm not interested in pushing, but the accusation demands some detail. Otherwise it only reflects on your reputation and not Dominic's. If you are not interested in making any effort to back the accusations whatsoever, one would have to question why you would post it to begin with. I would have to believe your story to be false for the time being. Nothing personal, I don't mean that as an insult to you, it's just good manners to ignore an accusation of that magnitude with no shred of evidence. I can't even see a post history that would imply any partnership with Dominic.

@DraterTel said: By the way you two have funny names.

That's what I told my parents ;)

• @dominicl informed your customers yet that their personal info was breached?

• @craigb said: @dominicl informed your customers yet that their personal info was breached?

You believe there were customers?

• @rds100 no, but he claimed in his offer thread that he had customers so taking him at face value :O

• NoermanNoerman Member
    edited April 2013

@rds100 said: You believe there were customers?

No one complaining so no ...

Edit: There is one ... @DraterTel

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@craigb said: @dominicl informed your customers yet that their personal info was breached?

My host do not think that the database was accessed, however they can't be sure so yes I have said there is a possibility.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

You didn't host your own website? Protecting client info 101: how to host your own website. In the next chapter we will learn how to install SSL.

Surely he must have clients.

@dominicl Why is your website still a godaddy landing page?

@jarland said: @dominicl Why is your website still a godaddy landing page?

It's not for me - it just doesn't load. It will load shortly though.

• @dominicl said: It's not for me - it just doesn't load. It will load shortly though.

No GoDaddy page here either. But you have some issues: http://intodns.com/premiumvm.com

Yeah, I know. The website will be back online shortly.

@dominicl said: The website will be back online shortly.

Time stamp for me here, 4:06am. Current time for me, 10:24pm. I couldn't keep a website down this long if I was in a coma. If you're quitting, just admit it.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited April 2013

Index Of /

If you are leaving I don't exactly agree with your way of doing it, if you have clients or not it's still not an acceptable way to close a business..

• Did you save the passwords in a txt file?

• marcmmarcm Member

@dominicl something to cheer you up: sqz.io/dom

• NickONickO Member

@marcm said: @dominicl something to cheer you up: sqz.io/dom

Fuck. You.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@marcm said: @dominicl something to cheer you up: sqz.io/dom

You're obsessed, aren't you. Is that your screensaver?

• marcmmarcm Member

@perennate Nah... anyway, here is what I don't understand: why is that the people who the link is not intended for click on it? Did you know that curiosity killed the cat?

edited April 2013

@marcm said: Did you know that curiosity killed the cat?

No, you killed the cat.

@marcm said: why is that the people who the link is not intended for click on it? Did

We want to be cheered up too!

• marcmmarcm Member

@perennate said: No, you killed the cat.

Actually I love cats :-)

@marcm said: Actually I love cats :-)

Yes, you hugged it to death.

• marcmmarcm Member

@perennate said: Yes, you hugged it to death.

I get the jokes, but seriously, I love cats :-)

• @marcm said: @dominicl something to cheer you up: sqz.io/dom

lol, really dude, in every thread ;-)

@ATHK said: If you are leaving I don't exactly agree with your way of doing it, if you have clients or not it's still not an acceptable way to close a business..

And this time it didn't even take 1/3 of a month...

No, I'm not quitting. All I can do is apologize for the delay and say that everything WILL be sorted today. That's a promise.