Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for UK microvps provider in bulk (x100)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for UK microvps provider in bulk (x100)

Don't particular care about specifications, as long as it's big enough to run a Linux based OS i don't care. Each server needs to have its own unique IPv4 address, speed is preferably 100mbit+. Looking for monthly & semi annual and annual quote. Need 1 hour test to check if block is banned (going to be using it as a proxy server for Adidas - just the one site who do not report, only ban ips from purchasing at their site) this is completely legal.

Best current quote is £60/month.

Thank you.

Comments

• Is this the same as that Nike guy that wanted a bunch of IPs so he could purchase limited edition shoes and sell them at a higher price on ebay? I don't think that went down so well here..

A provider doesn't really want to know what you use your VM for as long as it doesn't abuse their TOS, the node and affect other people. When you start asking for 100+ VMs or a ton of IPs everyone gets suspicious...

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2016

Seriously? Why after opening a discussion about getting cheap /24s did you open another almost identical discussion to ask for 100 VPS like any person is going to be insane enough to also sell your services with ips for your ridiculous price?

I gotta tell you, as a member of this community your starting out on the wrong foot here.

There is no reason you couldn't have either:

A. Ask your question in the other discussion

B. figured out that this question is absolutely ludicrous and isn't going to happen

Flagging this.

Cheers!

• littylitty Member
    edited December 2016

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Seriously? Why after opening a discussion about getting cheap /24s did you open another almost identical discussion to ask for 100 VPS like any person is going to be insane enough to also sell your services with ips for your ridiculous price?

I gotta tell you, as a member of this community your starting out on the wrong foot here.

There is no reason you couldn't have either:

A. Ask your question in the other discussion

B. figured out that this question is absolutely ludicrous and isn't going to happen

Flagging this.

Cheers!

Why are you even posting on my thread? I've already had offers, other thread was about IP addresses not virtual servers, stop wasting my time

• littylitty Member
    edited December 2016

@ATHK said:
    Is this the same as that Nike guy that wanted a bunch of IPs so he could purchase limited edition shoes and sell them at a higher price on ebay? I don't think that went down so well here..

A provider doesn't really want to know what you use your VM for as long as it doesn't abuse their TOS, the node and affect other people. When you start asking for 100+ VMs or a ton of IPs everyone gets suspicious...

It's similar but at the end of the day, it's legal, and won't get anything blacklisted besides on the retail site so who cares.

• @litty said:
    It's similar but at the end of the day, it's legal, and won't get anything blacklisted besides on the retail site so who cares.

If it's legal and won't produce any problems for the provider/isn't against TOS, then don't mention it to us at all ... Honestly it sounds suss that you want 100x VMs. Typically these types of requests end in a chargeback and are used for SPAM.

And the 1 hour test part doesn't go in your favour either.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • littylitty Member
    edited December 2016

@ATHK said:

@litty said:

If it's legal and won't produce any problems for the provider/isn't against TOS, then don't mention it to us at all ... Honestly it sounds suss that you want 100x VMs. Typically these types of requests end in a chargeback and are used for SPAM.

And the 1 hour test part doesn't go in your favour either.

You're right, that's why i gave a reason to test. Basically, I'd need to test it to see if the host's banned already by Adidas or not, i'm not the only one who does this, many people do, there's a good chance that it's already been banned by Adidas's firewall, before i spend £50+ on 100 vm's i'd need to test it on one else i'd be wasting money buddy. And i'm looking settle down on a host for at least a year.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2016

litty said: Why are you even posting on my thread?

I am trying to save you from your self before you end up banned from here as it seems you lack common sense.

Cheers!

• @litty here was your other vps thread https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/100080/uk-cheapest-yearly-nat-vps-x100-must-be-different-ips-if-nat#latest so you have had 2 threads on same damn topic of 100 VPS and another on IPs

• @OhMyMy said:
    @litty here was your other vps thread https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/100080/uk-cheapest-yearly-nat-vps-x100-must-be-different-ips-if-nat#latest so you have had 2 threads on same damn topic of 100 VPS and another on IPs

completely forgot about that to be honest too bad i can't delete it, i'll edit it and request it to be deleted then.

• completely forgot about that to be honest

Come on, 2 more minutes until the 24-hour mark.