Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for LIR ideally /25 but /24 will do UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for LIR ideally /25 but /24 will do UK

littylitty Member
edited December 2016 in Providers

Looking for this, please message me thank you.

Comments

• Looking for an overall better deal.

• Even could do weekly if possible.

• @litty said:
    Even could do weekly if possible.

lol

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR
    edited December 2016

Cheapest: Become LIR.

1400€*1.21 (VAT) / 12 = 141€/Month

141 / 4x/24 = 35€/Month per /24

If you use one and lease the rest, you will even make some profit.

• littylitty Member
    edited December 2016

@patrick7 said:

@patrick7 said:

Hi, could you expland more on " 141 / 4x/24 = 35€/Month per /24", where do i purchase this from and what does LIR stand for?

thanks, much appreciated bud

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@litty - directly at RIPE, 2000 euros setup fee and 1400 euros for the first year. 1400 for each year that follows. You can get 4x /24s for that pricing, this is where it comes from 1400 per year, means 141 for month for 4x /24.

• @AlexBarakov said:
    @litty - directly at RIPE, 2000 euros setup fee and 1400 euros for the first year. 1400 for each year that follows. You can get 4x /24s for that pricing, this is where it comes from 1400 per year, means 141 for month for 4x /24.

Oh i see, thanks for clarifying that, so what i need to look for is a member who is willing to sell me just one /24 right?

Trying to be as minimal in costs as possible as i'm going to be using them for proxies servers, and subnets get banned often so i'd have to recycle and go with another block every month or so.

• No one is gonna whore out an ip block for less than market value just so you can give it Chlamydia.

I'm surprised at that 60/month price tag already, that's way cheaper than market value already. You will not find a cheaper one, especially if you're gonna get them banned on everything and everywhere.

• littylitty Member
    edited December 2016

@teamacc said:
    No one is gonna whore out an ip block for less than market value just so you can give it Chlamydia.

I'm surprised at that 60/month price tag already, that's way cheaper than market value already. You will not find a cheaper one, especially if you're gonna get them banned on everything and everywhere.

Everything and everywhere being 1 website. Funny joke. Must feel great to be edgy and ignorant.

Well, good luck. This is the cost you are going to get if you go directly there and do a small investment. I doubt that you would find anything cheaper on month to month lease for a single /24 only. I lease ranges at much higher pricing point.

• @AlexBarakov said:
    Well, good luck. This is the cost you are going to get if you go directly there and do a small investment. I doubt that you would find anything cheaper on month to month lease for a single /24 only. I lease ranges at much higher pricing point.

Well for now i only really need 100 IPv4's

You would need to either get them from your service provider or get a whole /24. Good luck in both ways.

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited December 2016

@litty said: Even could do weekly if possible.

@litty said: subnets get banned often so i'd have to recycle and go with another block every month or so

While drinking my coffee, I choked laughing for both instances. I <3 LET!

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • edited December 2016

teamacc said: I'm surprised at that 60/month price tag already, that's way cheaper than market value already. You will not find a cheaper one, especially if you're gonna get them banned on everything and everywhere.

My company Prager-IT e.U. offers clean /24s at 50 Euros per month, +VAT if applicable, on open ended contracts without any setup fee and on monthly payments. However I am mainly looking for small to medium sized legitimate businesses from Western Europe that actually run hosting companies.

• litty said: Everything and everywhere being 1 website. Funny joke. Must feel great to be edgy and ignorant.

Funny part is the only ignorant person I am seeing here is you.

This is a stupid unrealistic request and even if someone were to be able to offer this they would be insane to offer it to you knowing you would use it to sell 'proxies' which will obviously end in black listings on the IPs. Take your garbage to hackfroums, this isn't the place for it!

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2vimalware KillaKev
  • littylitty Member
    edited December 2016

@TheLinuxBug said:

litty said: Everything and everywhere being 1 website. Funny joke. Must feel great to be edgy and ignorant.

Funny part is the only ignorant person I am seeing here is you.

This is a stupid unrealistic request and even if someone were to be able to offer this they would be insane to offer it to you knowing you would use it to sell 'proxies' which will obviously end in black listings on the IPs. Take your garbage to hackfroums, this isn't the place for it!

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

I'm not going to be selling anything. But rather using them FOR ONE WEBSITE WHICH DO NOT REPORT IPS FOR SPAM, what i actually meant was if my block gets banned i'd need to buy a new one as i wouldn't have anymore use for it.... Here's a life tip so you learn how to talk to actual human beings, go outside and stop witch hunting online, you must have something better to do.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@litty if you do something like that that gets the IP space banned, buy your own IPs and don't devalue another provider asset. That way you do it in your own dime rather than paying scraps to the provider whose space is then permanently damaged.

• @Clouvider said:
    @litty if you do something like that that gets the IP space banned, buy your own IPs and don't devalue another provider asset. That way you do it in your own dime rather than paying scraps to the provider whose space is then permanently damaged.

To be fair, it's only apparently going to be used on Adidas's shop so it's not that degrading for the IP owner..

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@ATHK I agree, not as much, however the OP business is based around burning provider's IP space and heaving it banned knowingly. On top of that willing to pay pennies.

While it seems a small problem, if your space is continousely used that way, today for Addidas, tomorrow for Nike, day after for ordering Doninos with stolen cards, and next week for something else, etc you may find that another day if you try to sell it you'll have a problem finding a buyer. Or if you try to use it to deliver say a network connection to your managed Customer they might not be happy with it.

It's bad in principle and I don't think it should not be aided in my opinion.

• @Clouvider said:
    @ATHK I agree, not as much, however the OP business is based around burning provider's IP space and heaving it banned knowingly. On top of that willing to pay pennies.

While it seems a small problem, if your space is continousely used that way, today for Addidas, tomorrow for Nike, day after for ordering Doninos with stolen cards, and next week for something else, etc you may find that another day if you try to sell it you'll have a problem finding a buyer. Or if you try to use it to deliver say a network connection to your managed Customer they might not be happy with it.

It's bad in principle and I don't think it should not be aided in my opinion.

Lol. Funny.

• OP reminds me of my dog who refuses to poop in the same spot everyday because it smells bad (her fault)

Thanked by 1JasperNL
  • @vimalware said:
    OP reminds me of my dog who refuses to poop in the same spot everyday because it smells bad (her fault)

Lol you're all worse than reddit. I admit i didn't explain it properly, but you're all still pretty disgusting imo.

Banned as in banned from adding product to cart, not even firewalled from server and especially would not be reported, you get banned from adding to cart after doing it so many times, legitimate customers have same problem.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Wow you dont make it sound any better. In all reality you are still dirtying the ip space. Please take scam or chop shop type mentality to another forum.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Wow you dont make it sound any better. In all reality you are still dirtying the ip space. Please take scam or chop shop type mentality to another forum.

Oh grow up, i'm not here to listen to you cry. If it's nothing productive then don't waste my time.

• @litty said:
    ... don't waste my time.

Have you tried tor?

• @vimalware said:

@litty said:
    ... don't waste my time.

Have you tried tor?

Yes, it's way too slow, i need under 30ms to the adidas server, i get 7 on my server.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@litty LOL and your doing something productive by getting companys ip space dirty from your bottom feeder antics. So please try again.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @litty LOL and your doing something productive by getting companys ip space dirty from your bottom feeder antics. So please try again.

Go outside.