Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Packet $100 Dedicated server for Sale.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quick Packet $100 Dedicated server for Sale.

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
edited April 2013 in General

Hi,

I bought a $100 server from quickpacket yesterday, and due to my business needs, we don't need it anymore. The server has not really been used, as when it was delivered i went to sleep.

Intel Dual Xeon L5420
61 Usable IPs
20 TB Bandwidth (1Gbit)
16GB RAM
2 x 1 TB SATA (Raid1)
Atlanta

Quickpacket will only transfer it to current clients, also, IP Justification is required.

I paid $102 yesterday, and i will be willing to give you it for $90 vie paypal. Please PM me. Thanks.

Comments

• @Jack said: Why $102?

Pro-rate billing probably.

• wilbowilbo Member

It's probably $102 because of all the IP numbers, extra drive and more bandwidth.

• eh? do they allow it now?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@HostUS said: yesterday

That was some quick turnaround ;)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@Mon5t3r said: eh? do they allow it now?

@Jack said: Nope they don't allow it I believe. @QPS

He contacted us in advance, but we didn't realize he was going to post it publicly. We said we may consider it, but the person would have to be an existing customer and it would have to be approved by us in advance. There's no guarantee that we'd allow it to take place and it depends a lot on the total picture of the situation. As we've posted publicly in the past, transfers tend to get messy, so we typically do not allow it.

Also, if we decide to allow a transfer, the IP addresses won't transfer unless you can justify the /26.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@jarland I intended to use it, but my company was bought by another company and the server is not required.

@qps said they would most Lilkly transfer or to existing clients.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I'll give it for $80 now.

• $35

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited April 2013

I was about to go 31.41592 dollars but... Curse you @dedicados and @Jack!

And yes I'd cut the penny that much.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@HalfEatenPie said: I was about to go 31.41592

I see what you did there...

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@Liam @Infinity The client has elected not to transfer his server, please close this thread.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@qps said: @Liam @Infinity The client has elected not to transfer his server, please close this thread.

Closed. ;)

This discussion has been closed.