Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for some help

jhjh Member
edited July 2012 in General

I'm wondering if anyone in the UK might be interested in working with me on virt.io and helping to get it "out there" by posting on forums, improving the website, adding content etc., as well as anything else you may want to do. The main forum I want to target is webhostchat.co.uk, so even better if you have an account there already.

This would be a hobby for someone, not a job so please don't expect an actual wage but if anyone's interested and I think they could bring something to the table then we can talk about what you get out of it.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I will be a little bit too direct - You expect someone to be advertising for you, to improve your website, add contents and more things...for free?

I'd like one of those guys as well...

• jhjh Member
    edited July 2012

@LiquidHost said: I will be a little bit too direct - You expect someone to be advertising for you, to improve your website, add contents and more things...for free?

Sorry if it wasn't clear - I'm happy to pay but it won't be a £10/hour 40 hours a week kind of thing. It's a few extra quid for someone who has some spare time and enjoys posting on forums etc.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Good luck finding someone..I'm sure you will

• I have a lot of free time (especially when my university's holidays start :P) but unfortunately i'm not from the UK. Good luck with your search :)

• jhjh Member

Found 2 great people, no need for any more. Thanks!

• @jhadley said: The main forum I want to target is webhostchat.co.uk, so even better if you have an account there already.

Dont wate your time with them. they literally spot every possible mistake no matter how small or big it is. best sticking with WHT dude

• jhjh Member

@DanielM said: Dont wate your time with them. they literally spot every possible mistake no matter how small or big it is. best sticking with WHT dude

Going to have to deal with that unfortunately as WHT doesn't have a large enough UK customer base.

• @jhadley said: Going to have to deal with that unfortunately as WHT doesn't have a large enough UK customer base.

Well good luck :)

and dont say i didnt warn ya.

• RoxRox Member

@jhadley said: Going to have to deal with that unfortunately as WHT doesn't have a large enough UK customer base.

WHT is the best. There are UK forums but nothing is as good as WHT.

• @Rox said: LET is the best. There are UK forums but nothing is as good as LET.

FTFY.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

they literally spot every possible mistake

I can think of a solution to that ;)

Thanked by 1PacketVM