Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll - 1st half of 2012 (EU and Asia) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Poll - 1st half of 2012 (EU and Asia)

2»

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

The East/West Europe division is (was) mostly political, not so much geographical.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@gbshouse said: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Eastern-Europe-small.png

I assume gray - west, orange - east

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Australia is a continent! We need our own category IMO.

• innyainnya Member

Best provider in 1st half of 2012 - EU West (KVM) - prometeus

Best provider in 1st half of 2012 - EU West (openvz) - prometeus

Best provider in 1st half of 2012 - EU West (VMWare) - Corgitech

@Oliver - Australia = Asia (at least for this poll)

• @Oliver said: Australia is a continent! We need our own category IMO.

and then send your national football team back to Oceania Confederation.. :D

Hah, so tiny Europe gets divided in two for the purpose of this poll but our country which is made up of 1 country gets clumped in together with our stretching all the way up to Japan. Crazy!

@Oliver - how many LEB providers do you have in Europe and how many in Australia? If you really want I can create separate category but I'm sure that there will be 2 maybe 3 providers listed

Haha mate I am not really being serious. I am pretty sure I'm the only one running a business who has ever offered a LEB deal here in Australia anyway. ;-)

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@Oliver said: Haha mate I am not really being serious. I am pretty sure I'm the only one running a business who has ever offered a LEB deal here in Australia anyway. ;-)

don't you feel lonely? :P

@prometeus said: don't you feel lonely? :P

Lonely is just another way of saying special.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited July 2012

@tux said: But if Finland is in western Europe, so Estonian is also

Nordic countries are considered as western countries mostly because political and economic reasons but how can you seriously consider Estonia (ex soviet union) as western european country? :)

Eastern europe start with Slavic countries (Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia..) goes up to baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) and down to hellenic Greece. If you take meridian over Finland as representative then we would cosider as western europe also countries as Belarus, Ukraine, Romania... but things don't work that way in real world :)