Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help In Development Of Script !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help In Development Of Script !

SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
edited October 2011 in Help

Hey Guys !

Well, I have been working on developing my script "ServPHP"

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/397/servphp-server-stats-/p1

Well, The new version which I want to implement need's another VPS.

1. Why ?
    It's a Ping addon to the script which will check the ping and output it of a remote server.
    Well, I know there are many sites/scripts are already offering this, But, I wanted to make a all in one script which displays your server status as well as allow you to ping other servers without entering the terminal (SSH)

2. But you already have 3 VPS's for imgair.net right ?
    Well, That's 100% True, But I can't afford / risk to test on them as I will be installing / testing a shell script to relay the ping on a hourly/minute basis to check if the server is up or not, those 3 VPS's are used for :
    --> Storage of images
    --> Relaying static content to the main site.

So, If any are hit or get messed up, The site will get really unstable / go down.

If anyone can donate a really really small VPS just enough to run Debian and Cherokee or Nginx. It would be awesome !

Comments

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited October 2011

Looks nice and especially that it's php :)

And the question is for how long you expect to need the other VPS? For example 1 month works? Other than that, it's easy to anyone to grab a cheap deal from LEB, and PM you SSH and Solus details. Or, from a provider himself.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2011

1 Month will be more than enough :) 2 weeks will be perfect !

Also, It's just to test if the script will messup anything or not, and also to check if its relaying data etc.

• I think I can send you that details, can pm you with one but after a while if not in hurry.

I got one from xprotocept, well it would help in multi testing ;) Thanks :D

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited October 2011

SpeedBus said: I got one from xprotocept, well it would help in multi testing ;) Thanks :D

Ok since you got I will just try to get another one by checking WHT later on.

I'm in no hurry :) Even if you can give it 2 weeks later, no issues as by then I'll be done with the testing of the script on the other VPS :)

• I can also lend you a VPS for one month to test, please pm/dm me for details

I have 2 VPS's Currently, Donated by : Intcs and xprotocept.

I don't think I need any more :)

Thanks for offering it :D

• Your welcome

edited October 2011

Mods, Can now close this thread, as I have 2 VPS's to test and develop my script on.

Thanks everyone.

This discussion has been closed.