Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google-another victim of ugnazi. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google-another victim of ugnazi.

2»

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said: Each and every single member/actor of Anonymous, past and present, is a lame, attention-whoring mental teenager. Hence, I feel safe in referring to them collectively this way.

Oh, please do come up with a list of all Anonymous 'members' and their associated behaviour. Every single one you said, right?

@raindog308 said: Then it does not exist, which is obviously silly. They can't have it both ways.

So "humanity" does not exist then either?

@raindog308 said: I grant you they have no goal or ideology, beyond "check this out!". However, there are a group or groups of people who hoist the Anonymous standard and self-label, and to them I refer.

These groups are often perfectly aware that while they can claim to be Anonymous, they cannot claim to define what Anonymous is as a whole. I'd thought that would have been clear by now, but apparently not.

• @joepie91 maybe you can tell us... What does Anonymous do apart from kiddy-ddossing?

• @joepie91 said: So "humanity" does not exist then either?

A poor comparison, humanity is easily definable.

On-topic: It seems these people are desperate for some attention if they resolve to faking email. Business not going so well?

Surely this isn't faked...

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If this would be true, why do Google keep the mailbox ?
    It would be so easy to "by accident" make a copy and then delete it..

• AdamAdam Member
    edited June 2012

@gsrdgrdghd

I still think it's a fake... A couple things about the email:

• If you got fired, why would you use your business email?
    • Why would you change your signature to "Ex-Client Service Manager"?

Without email headers, or anything legitimate, there's nothing to believe other than easily faked screenshots.

From Softpedia:

Update. Mark Monitor representatives have responded to our inquiry. They deny being breached by UGNazi. As expected, it's not an easy task to gain access to such a high-profile account.

"These reports are completely false. We protect the domain name portfolios of the most highly trafficked sites so we take security very seriously. However, we cannot control what people claim," said a company representative.

• @Adam said: @gsrdgrdghd

I still think it's a fake..

Yeah i was being sarcastic :D

• 1q11q1 Member
    edited June 2012

http://ugnazi.com/

Hacked by the injector. lulz!
    hacked

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: @joepie91 maybe you can tell us... What does Anonymous do apart from kiddy-ddossing?

HBGary and AnonLeaks. Par-anoia. Crowdleaks. To just name a few things. And let's not forget the origin of the ideological part of Anonymous, being the protests against Scientology. Hell, a few days ago Anonymous Austria leaked internal communication from the Austrian Church of Scientology.

EDIT: It is also worth mentioning that a considerable part of the non-DDoS ops that Anonymous undertook, have failed. Why? Because those involved in them got so much friction from 'outsiders' that desperately wanted to believe that Anonymous just consists of DDoS kiddies, that it was impossible for them to actually get anything done.

EDIT2: Oh, let's not forget about how the Occupy movement spread either.

@Chronic said: A poor comparison, humanity is easily definable.

Sure, I'll give you a very simple definition of Anonymous then: people that choose to consider themselves Anonymous. There you go.

• @1q1 said: Hacked by the injector. lulz!

Their site doesn't worth all of this fame, apparently.

• @joepie91 said: Hell, a few days ago Anonymous Austria leaked internal communication from the Austrian Church of Scientology.

Yea.... no.
    That is only very small part of their communications, and nothing important.
    Scientology is likely going to be illegal here in a few months anyway, so it is not like this would matter.