Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Anonymity with Payments? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

More Anonymity with Payments?

2»

Comments

• othelloRobothelloRob Member, Host Rep

@DanielM asked:
    Have you seen what the parliament are tryin to squeeze through to law rob?

Yes, and through LINX we've already seen several responses and challenges sent about the proposal.

Sadly, the new bill is really only an issue of "clarifcation", as they already do all of that and more, just primarilyt on historical data at present

But we're well aware that some connectivity providers are quite happy to hand over mirror/monitor ports to GCHQ without question

• non reloadable cards in us at least don't require any information to buy and usually(metabank and us bank visa and master cards) can be registered online with any name and address or by phone (amex prepaid) they come in $25,50,100 and $20-500 denominations at most super markets and drug stores for face value plus 3.95,4.95,5.95,5.95 fee respectively.

• @hayhayday said: non reloadable cards in us at least don't require any information to buy

Yes. Look for the "Vanilla Visa" ones, they certainly don't and let you put in any info online.

Another option if you're not looking for end-to-end anonymity and only want to obscure yourself from the payee is Entropay and their virtual CCs.

• I would suggest using Liberty Reserve. If it is important for you then you should look it up how it works and you'll understand it. I was confused aswell when I started using Liberty reserve.