Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Casualties Friday!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Casualties Friday!

AldryicAldryic Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

Hey folks! As promised, I held some stock for LET-only purchasing. All OVZ, and sadly no 128s (@Francisco went on a sales rampage <_<), but plenty of our other OVZ plans.

In accordance with the posting regs, I'm only going to list the 256M and 512M plans, as the 1024 and 2048 are both above the 7$ price range. If you'd rather one of the larger ones, feel free to hit me up via PM.

Current Availability

256MB OpenVZ - 3,50$/month  
    256MB Guaranteed RAM
    512MB Burstable RAM
    30GB Disk Space (RAID10)
    1000GB/month BW on Gbit
    1 IPv4 & 16 IPv6 with automated rDNS
    Stallion Panel

:: 0 Available

512MB OpenVZ - 5,95$/month 
    512MB Guaranteed RAM
    1024MB Burstable RAM
    50GB Disk Space (RAID10)
    2000GB/month BW on Gbit
    1 IPv4 & 16 IPv6 with automated rDNS
    Stallion Panel

:: 0 Available

Orders can be requested via PM to make sure I don't miss anyone. Just let me know what email you signed up with, and which plan you'd like. Annual billing is also available on all plans, and equates to ~10 months at regular cost (~2 months free).

Casualties Friday ends this afternoon, around 1800h GMT-5. I'll keep the availability count here updated throughout the day.

Any LET member is welcome to request a plan; you do not have to be a current client of ours. As manual orders does bypass the standard methods, please be sure to read the following documentation:

Any questions, comments, concerns, bourbon donations, etc; I'll be more than happy to handle here. Enjoy! ^_^

Thanked by 2djvdorp Andri

Comments

• djvdorpdjvdorp Member
    edited March 2012

That is very kind of you guys!

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Loving it, just sent a PM and had an order setup in less than 5 minutes. BuyVM are quality :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Good luck everyone !
    It looks like many providers make LEB offers/discounts these days :) I hope the community grows.
    M

• KVM?

• Waiting on the bossman. We've got some new hardware on the way in.. once that's in place, we'll have about 4 new KVM nodes for you guys :3

• Sigh... any idea on a 128 restock?

• @bijan588 said: Sigh... any idea on a 128 restock?

Fran has that in the works as well. We're hoping to have 2-4 new 128 nodes, but I don't have an ETA on that one <_< I'll ask @Francisco to chime in with more details once he gets up.

• And... storage? >_>

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @Boltersdriveer said: And... storage? >_>

I honestly have no idea <_< Fran and Anthony are still debating how they want to handle the hardware for any further storage nodes. I'll be sure he mentions that as well, though :3

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • AsimAsim Member

I hope we can have the yearly plans as LET-specials too. Thanks

• @Asim said: I hope we can have the yearly plans as LET-specials too. Thanks

Once we have the new 128 nodes setup, I'll be sure to hold about 30 or so and do another post like this one with them :3

Thanked by 1Asim
  • Horrayy

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Aldryic said: @Boltersdriveer said: And... storage? >_>

Monday.

• 2 x 1TB
    • 2 x 500G
    • 4 x 250G

Not a lot, I know, but no one cancels these things :P

Francisco

• I've been waiting the countdown...
    but still out of stock
    pity me
    :(

• Anthony just did stock a few minutes ago <_<

And I still have some 512s and 256s available here, as well.

• qriepiekqriepiek Member
    edited March 2012

\o/ yeaaah...

but
    my order marked as fraud...
    and it was canceled by the team
    :(

I hope this is not because I am Indonesian
    good luck you guys

• @qriepiek said: I hope this is not because I am Indonesian

Heh, that's actually the exact reason <_< Indonesian ISPs don't always report correct geoiplocation data, so MaxMind auto marks them as fraud.

I just sifted through four new fraud orders... all were marked back to Pending status except one (an obvious fake account signing up from Kansas), so you should be good to proceed now :3

• ouh okay,
    let me take another shot...

• Heh, that's actually the exact reason <_< Indonesian ISPs don't always report correct geoiplocation data, so MaxMind auto marks them as fraud.

Yeah Aldryic, and the Network routing even worst :(

• You guys were awesome today, I had fun with this. As promised, I will hold a batch of 128s in reserve and do this again, thanks for all the support!

• Hnng, @Francisco @Aldryic: Storage at both stock release times on Monday?

• @Boltersdriveer said: Hnng, @Francisco @Aldryic: Storage at both stock release times on Monday?

Heh, considering there's only 8 of them, I don't expect them to last 2 minutes Monday morning <_<

• Making stock available here for the loyal fans is a great idea guys. Good job.
    Here's me last week (at left):

• AsimAsim Member

Any updates on the yearly casualties friday?

• Waiting on Fran for an ETA. Unless he wants to do a regular offer post, it'll likely take place on the 20th (we'll all be out of town the weekend of the 13th).