Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Constantinosnowyfail strikes again - Main site taken down with 2GBPs DDoS. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Constantinosnowyfail strikes again - Main site taken down with 2GBPs DDoS.

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Wow, he really needs a gf

• Slow here. I have Bright House Networks/Road Runner internet, 20/2 speed.

• Glad it's LEB and not LET. /brightside

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Yes Constantinus. I ping LEB every minute to monitor it... And it was down several minutes

• Yeah from certain locations I am having issues getting to LEB/LET - Main place of issue looks to be Cogentco routes, which most cable providers end up using to get a lot of places. Someone should hire a hit man and send him after Constantinos. Asshole doesn't deserve to even own a computer anymore as far as I am concerned. He was probably that retarded kid in school that the teacher was afraid to give an F because he would just cause a scene in class and hurt people.

• Does anyone have his home IP?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2012

@TheLinuxBug said: ...and hurt people.

Or himself :(

@Jeffrey said: Does anyone have his home IP?

127.0.0.1 I heard.

• 127.0.0.1 is my home IP too. Come at me bro.

• LEB is totally dead again for me.

• If i were to attack the community I would hit LET. LEB is boring and not fun to talk on. Constantinos is stupid.

Also what if it isn't an attack? Do we blame all downtime and issues on Constantinos now?

• Considering some time back you were trying to get @DotVPS to attack LET when Linode was the host, how do we know this isn't you stirring up trouble and letting Constantinos take the blame?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • JacobJacob Member
    edited March 2012

Yes, I just fell up the stairs. That was constantinos fault.

Seriously though I never check LEB mainly because it is mostly dead.

• @Naruto said: Think Condtantinos would still be hitting just @VMPort because he voiced out about the attacks on LET? I don't.

I think looking at Constantinos

LOL everyone is calling him with different spellings :p

Pathetic how a former Company owner :p

• He has earned the status of community whipping post, at least for the near future... and probably deserves it.

• I was on my iPhone lol and I have auto-correct off.

• LEB Has DDoS protection in place as well, must be quite a large attack.

• NarutoNaruto Member
    edited March 2012

Is @VMPort's logo a flatworm?

After googling flatworm pictures, I now want some for pets. They'd look cool in an aquarium.

• Lol they do look similar :)

• My cat likes to fluff and lick my neck, lick my armpits hard, and if I burp she likes to smell it.

• @Naruto naahh, they are different. same dad but with a step mother. :P

• @Dionysus said: Why are you evading answering Aldryic's question?

Most likely because anyone would say "it isn't me" and it can be really anyone. Imho. this thread really have no other purpose than @VMPort infoming us that SOMEONE ddos them. Nothing new in hosting industry...

• @Aldryic said: Considering some time back you were trying to get @DotVPS to attack LET when Linode was the host, how do we know this isn't you stirring up trouble and letting Constantinos take the blame?

I didn't see it. Last post before a page change and I was still on my iPhone at the time. I came back on my laptop and was on page 2. My reply: I wasn't trying to get him to attack LET. I was trying to get him to attack a Linode VPS. As far as I knew at the time LET was still on whatever that provider that was hosting it for free was. I'm sure @DotVPS would have checked the IP to see if it was LET.

• @Spirit said: Most likely because anyone would say "it isn't me" and it can be really anyone. Imho. this thread really have no other purpose than @VMPort infoming us that SOMEONE ddos them. Nothing new in hosting industry...

It was more so for our customers since we have no email access.

• But you can't vouche that really this fool from topic did it, correct?

• NarutoNaruto Member
    edited March 2012

Here is the message referring to a Linode VPS, which was not LET.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/29907#Comment_29907

I have withdraws when I'm not on LET.

@VMPort said: It was more so for our customers since we have no email access.

Do you have a Twitter? Posting it here is fine too for redundancy. Not everyone uses Twitter. I don't understand that crap. I don't know how to message people on there... or at least the people I've messaged never replied. I gave up on mine ASAP.

• We have now managed to get a temp page online http://vmport.com/, attacks are still ongoing however.

• One of my servers also came under a pretty heavy DDoS, but I think its unrelated to these.

• I believe the attack against us also took down a namecheap DNS server when we swapped to their DNS to try and get a temporary page up.

http://status.namecheap.com/?p=7309

• Well its exactly the same time we switched and on the same DNS service we use. I cant check my email so i cant verify it yet.

• I like using Cloudflare for DNS. You can keep Cloudflare deactivated if you don't like it and just use their DNS.