Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free VPS? No, thanks. Avoid MyCPanel.co.uk, they shutdown accounts with no reason - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free VPS? No, thanks. Avoid MyCPanel.co.uk, they shutdown accounts with no reason

2»

Comments

• MycPanel said: I will no longer be posting on here.

This is a tough crowd, if you can't stand behind your product and not look foolish while doing it, you are probably making the right choice to leave.

• LOL! And now the website is dead muahahaha!

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

miTgiB said: This is a tough crowd, if you can't stand behind your product and not look foolish while doing it, you are probably making the right choice to leave.

Late reply but -- It's just that they can't take the truth.

yomero said: LOL! And now the website is dead muahahaha!

LOL, just like Crunch-Host which the owner of MyCpanel used to own.

• wow, i just read this in my "activity page"

you were deleted due to the risk of your country

• Infinity said: Then as anyone would do I asked if I get my VPS back, then one of their staff goes and misquotes me from this exact site. They thought I was Zetta,

Okay, that had me laughing. Even with all the information I said, they can't decide which person I am. This is because as I've said, THEY'VE DONE THIS STUFF TO MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST ME. Thanks for the confirmation. If you can't figure out from your PILES OF CANCELLED ACCOUNTS, which one was me, then I guess we're done here.

• Well, my account was always there, (I'm referring to my VPS and Reseller), so I guess there is not a problem with it.

Check it for yourself: http://2tyz.cz.cc

Thanked by 1MycPanel
  • We will continue to resolve issues as they arise.

From reading this thread, it doesn't sound like they're too good about this, does it?

Thanked by 1Infinity
    edited August 2011

Not at all. They haven't sorted out my issue, they didn't. Rather they had the cheek to lie about me blatently. I really couldn't care less about them.

luis123456 said: Well, my account was always there, (I'm referring to my VPS and Reseller), so I guess there is not a problem with it.

Check it for yourself: http://2tyz.cz.cc

Where's the dislike button? :P That is you but is not the case for a lot of people.

• I might need to add to my sig what a FWS user has:

Disclaimer: I post it like it is, and how I see it.

Thanked by 1MycPanel
  • ZettaZetta Member
    edited August 2011

luis123456 said: Disclaimer: I post it like it is, and how I see it.

You're definitely right on that. I'm not some skeptical clueless user, I do my research. I've noticed that you've been actively posting on several forums, and on their forums as well. It's not a far-fetched theory that they have been giving you top priority treatment.

Unfortunately for others, they don't get equal treatment from the staff. Luckily for MycPanel, they've cancelled all my services, so I can freely say (from my experience) the truth, that some of their staff are incompetent.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • luis123456luis123456 Member
    edited August 2011

Zetta said: I wouldn't be surprised if they try to take this whole thread down, but they have taught me a lesson. Pay for my VPS. Even a $1 VPS could probably beat this sorry service.

True, and you would give the credit card/PP account. I might send the money via WU lol.
    I'm being sarcastic.

Free VPS are just as good as paid ones as long as they have the same (or less) restrictions). What may suck is the provider, (which in this case is a half of the half, some guys like me get to keep their VPS but some say and got cancelled)
    but they seem to deliver their promises to some guys.

drmike said: {New age bs}But VPSes should be free and allowed to roam the internet looking for new and exciting information....{/New age bs}

Yes. I think there are enough posts on the credit cards problem. If you don't live in Europe or North America getting one is bit of a hassle. Manteinance fees and it all.
    Free VPS does remove this headache but creates others as pointed out in this thread. That's why I started a separate thread, $free VPS

• Seems like they are dead now, cause of a "sick CEO".

• Yes , They give poor resources of the CPU to VPS as in i give up on the 3rd attempt of sitting here for 6 hours installing CPanel then it going off. like just freezing up. i asked via ticket if they could upgrade it while i installed cpanel. they replied with some bullshit! this company shouldn't be able to even have a site , it's run by a kid. apparently they had deals with singlehop and limestone well where are they? singlehop wouldn't just stop the server if it a "deal". They give so much bullshit via ticket's. and probably don't have a clue i would not be surprised if all there server's where vz with solusvm. as many people will know that's what 3 / 4 commands.

wget
    chmod
    ./install
    reboot

• @jack : And let's not forget rm -rf /

I have a feeling they got their servers from MyResellerHost. They went down the exact same day MRH went down.

• omg u got 512 ram instead of 256 for free and u whining?? wow really?

kristal said: omg u got 512 ram instead of 256 for free and u whining?? wow really?

You talking to me?

• no, to the author of this post

• @kristal He said 51, not 512 ;)

MyCpanel is dead anyway. Who cares!

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited September 2011

luis123456 said: Free VPS are just as good as paid ones as long as they have the same (or less) restrictions).

So how's your MyCpanel website, http://2tyz.cz.cc? My $1 VPS is still up by the way.

luis123456 said: they seem to deliver their promises to some guys.

Now they seem to deliver their promises to no one. I'll bet you're starting to see the truth behind the whole thing, now that they just bailed. Don't take free VPS for granted, like on that other free VPS thread... They're not even profitably possible to give away like that. (Before anyone replies, I'm not taking about the free VPS that you can post for, I mean the no requirement VPS like this one was.)

Infinity said: MyCpanel is dead anyway. Who cares!

And good riddance! We don't need some con-artists wasting everyone's time for what's basically an up to one month free VPS trial.

• o crap, my bad then, im sorrey