Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS?

ChristopherMChristopherM Member
edited January 2012 in Help

Hey guys,

I'm just wanting some advice from the community here really. I have a budget of around about £10 P/M for a VPS and I will be using the VPS to host a semi-popular PHP application with MySQL(i). Here is some of the things that is a must:

• ~100GB Bandwidth
  • MINIMUM of 100mb connection.
  • A stable provider who isn't going to collapse within a few months of service.

So can anyone give me some suggestions with the specs you thing I would require?

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• jhjh Member
    edited January 2012

Hi Christopher,

What will you be hosting exactly? Do you know what specs you're after? Presumably you're looking for something UK-based?

• Hey jtodd,

The target market that I will be aiming for is non-eu based so a USA node if at all possible although I will settle for others and I'm hosting a GSP panel developed by myself that uses minimal resources and presumably I would be able to get a web stack running with Lighttpd on anything sort of in the ~256MB ram region.

Thanks!

• @ChristopherM said: I have a budget of around about £10

That's not LEB.

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

@breton said: That's not LEB.

You've made the point :D

@ChristopherM What is your requirement for RAM, HDD and virtualization ?

• Hi Christopher

The £10 per month exceeds the criteria for advertisements on this forum. You could take a look at webhostingtalk.com for other deals. They often back link here if you needed the opinion of a forum member on lowendtalk.com

• Why not going to quickweb?

• That budget is alot for what you are asking in return, I recommend you take a look at hudsonvalleyhost.com

• With this budget you can almost get this specs from every lowend provider. You can't go wrong with quickweb or ramhost both are rock solid.