Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avante Hosting - Page 24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avante Hosting

Comments

• Pretty sure @ChrisK's capital come from his Daddy, hence the rapid growth.

Anyone with a huge amount of capital is guarenteed to grow at a fast pace, BuyVM is just one example of this.

• @Jacob said: BuyVM is just one example of this.

there is not a crow bar made strong enough to open @Francisco's wallet

• SwordfishBESwordfishBE Member
    edited December 2012

Avante are lairs .. my vps is down since 09th of november, they keep promising to recreate my kvm...

Excuses:

• The host node appears to have crashed. We'll fix this within 24 hours. We don't yet know why.
    • We are currently rebuilding our VPS. We will move your node soon.
    • We are in the final stage of making the servers ready. We will provide you soon.

Don't trust them :)

• @SwordfishBE said: Avante are lairs .. my vps is down since 09th of november, they keep promising to recreate my kvm...

Ask for a refund, wash your hands clean or keep kicking the already decomposing dead horse

• @SwordFishBE
    please read my Dec 25 post. We are discontinuing low end VPS. Send me your VPS ID and paypal email for refund…thanks”

@ajit
    As stated earlier, please send me an email for your refund. We would like to close this file

@luxor
    Not true. As stated in my Dec 25 post, I tried to refund your payment but Paypal would not process it after 60 days. Now that you sent your VPS ID and paypal email address, I can process your payment of $ 6.00. FYI, I have no interest in insulting anyone nor prolonging my experience here. I just want to provide refunds, close the file and move on.

• I did already, I don't care about the money. If they would have told me the truth, whatever it was, I would be fine with it. But why keep on lying.

Mmm I was wondering what that smell was ;-)

• Ok @ChrisK I just did.

• @ChrisK Well over a week has elapsed since I emailed the data demanded, a few hours after you complained here the same Dec 25, and added it also to the unreplied ticket. :(

Still had no notice at all about the ridiculous amount of money that you must refund me for all the problems caused and the ticket is kept unreplied since 18/12/2012. It's Jan 2 now and you can file the refunds under a new year book. What is the excuse now? :(

And how is that not true? AFAIK PayPal sends you not only my PayPal email but my full name and postal address -since day one- you should have it in your billing database or certainly you have it in your PayPal logs. And even if you didn't care to look for it or for other reason you couldn't get it that won't impede you all this time to reply the ticket to ask. :(

BTW, anyone got a refund?

• Yes, a day after my previous post.

• luxorluxor Member
    edited January 2013

@SwordfishBE: Lucky you! And to think that the first months I was defending @ChrisK here when everybody was beating him!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@miTgiB said: there is not a crow bar made strong enough to open @Francisco's wallet

where is the "like" button? :P

• Just received a refund from @ChrisK.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@ChrisK offered me a dedicated server. Bad idea?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@shovenose From what I heard, their dedicated servers are quite good.

Ok it was something along the lines of 10TB @ 1Gbps dedicated, 16GB RAM, E3-1230v2... for $200-300/mo...

• ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited January 2013

@Fliphost
    @Shovenose
    I think you may have the specs a little mixed up, that's definitely higher than our base price.
    @Luxor
    I sent a reply to your PM about the refund

• @shovenose

We have a dedicated backup server with Chris, and it's pretty sweet. Network around US is great, worldwide is good. Chris is around the help pretty much whenever I need it, so no complaints

Thanks for the reviews.
    I probably do have my specs mixed up a bit, you have no idea how many different servers at how many different providers I've been looking at the past few days!

• @ChrisK Sent again my PayPal address by PM,

• earlearl Member
    edited January 2013

Not sure why Chrisk would PM me offering a refund, but after sending him the VPS info that he requested I have not heard from him again!! its been over 2 months maybe more, still no refund??

• ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited January 2013

@earl
    I sent you another pm, you gave me your IP address which has been used by several clients so I am unsure which one is you.
    @luxor
    you've been refunded, check pm

Thanks

• @ChrisK Thanks finally I just got the refund.

• @ChrisK

just PM'd you my email

• @earl
    I just sent your refund, check pm

• @ChrisK
    Sure Did.. Thank's Chris

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Fliphost said: @shovenose From what I heard, their dedicated servers are quite good.

Same. :) I was going to get one a while ago

• Everybody is being taken care of by @ChrisK glad to see everything getting worked out.

• @24khost said: Everybody is being taken care of by @ChrisK glad to see everything getting worked out.

+1

• Any cliffnotes of this thread?

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited January 2013

@RaidLogic - cliffnotes!

@ChrisK had issues, people got mad, people started thread, people said they did not get refunds, now got refunds everybody happy!