Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS Reseller

drrdredrrdre Member
edited November 2012 in General

Tell me please a provider who offers SolusVM Reseller account with technology KVM. I have a small client base and would like to transfer customers to a single provider.

Comments

• PhilNDPhilND Member
    edited November 2012

How many clients do you have? Budget? Specs?

• Active at the moment about 20.
    They use the VPS for forex trading (Metatrader)
    Price .... Customers pay $ 6 a VPS with 256 Mb Ram and 7 dollars - for 512 Mb Ram.

• You can rent a semidedicated server from us for $30 a month, get the IPs and SolusVM and you should be able to resell.

• How cost IP addresses? For example, for a single server I need 8 pieces.

• jhjh Member

@drrdre said: single server I need 8 pieces.

Why do you need 8 IPs for a single server? I've got metatrader customers with just 1...

• I thought, each server must have one IP .... tell me please how to create 8 VPS with 512 MB ​​Ram (8 * 512 = 4Gb) using only one IP.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

NAT :)

• I can one VPS divided into several smaller? It will not be at the expense of performance?

• I believe @GetKVM_Ash used to have some and would probably be happy to help you out.

• He's too big prices

• SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
    edited November 2012

We can get you a solusvm reseller account on request, fire me a PM

• I also want to be a reseller, but it's very difficult to find povider which offers a reseller

• @SayangAlif said: I also want to be a reseller, but it's very difficult to find povider which offers a reseller

We offer reseller for VPS with huge discounts. Send me a PM if you are interested.

• My client are looking for a quick vps with 500 gigabytes of bandwidth, and low price, of course.
    because they are used as a proxy and SSH tunnel.

• @SayangAlif said: My client are looking for a quick vps with 500 gigabytes of bandwidth, and low price, of course.

because they are used as a proxy and SSH tunnel.

Private or Open Proxy? What other specs? Memory? CPU? HDD size? OpenVZ? KVM?

• @concerto49 said: Private or Open Proxy? What other specs? Memory? CPU? HDD size? OpenVZ? KVM?

Private proxy.
    They just need the speed and cheap price ..

• @drrdre said: I thought, each server must have one IP .... tell me please how to create 8 VPS with 512 MB ​​Ram (8 * 512 = 4Gb) using only one IP.

Do you need 8 IPs per VPS, or 8 IPs for your reseller account, in order to create 8 VPS (each VPS, one IP)?

• one IP - one VPS

• OK, that's no problem then.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited November 2012

@drrdre

We can do it for $1 per extra IP. No solusvm though. You have to get that. We just provide server + IPs