Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any providers who can do 512Mb/80Gb or more storage on KVM at LEB prices?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are there any providers who can do 512Mb/80Gb or more storage on KVM at LEB prices?

rchurchrchurch Member
edited October 2012 in Providers

Preferably in Europe?

I'm awaiting a response from one provider who appears able to, but he is taking too much time to get back to me :(

Comments

• can you define LEB price ? Can be from 1 cent to 7-10 dollars ...

• @qhoster I thought the LEB Price was $7/Month max?

Thanked by 1rm_
  • So you need an 80GB config with 512MB for $7?

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • Send us a ticket http://nodedeploy.com

We can do this with ease, we have a lot of excess storage.

• I like how direct you were on your requirements. +1 for that!

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

HMU if Texas is an option for you. Got plenty of spare space on there.

• TazTaz Member

It might be a bit above your budget but Kim Sufi new 2g is around 10 €.

• @PhilND Can you offer this to more then just OP? Can windows be run on your system?

Thanks

• @Taylor

We can not offer cheap rates on our KVM based systems as the harddrives are 15k SAS disks and work out very expensive. Therefor, we can only offer this on or OpenVZ (Linux) based systems.

If you are still interested, submit a ticket.

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited October 2012

@PhilND The OP clearly asked for it to be on KVM, I guess you should clear up your post a little and say its openvz.

Thanked by 2VPNsh nunim
  • @Taylor

Incredibly sorry, I totally missed that, I was on my phone at the time.

Thanked by 1Taylor
  • @GetKVM Yes. and it is KVM. Your KVMs are just the ticket, shame about the storage.

It is meant for development, a system where I develop and test stuff before deploying. The space is to allow me to switch between development images in different partitions at boot time, like a poor mans Amazon. It simply saves the time restoring images from a remote backup.

@Phil It has to be KVM. OpenVZ and XenPV don't give this kind of flexibility. They require everything from scratch.

@qhoster LEB is $7. XenHVM might do. I gather it is rather like KVM

@Taz The Celerons and Atoms are rather underpowered. I need high performance bursts.

@Damian if Chicago and SpotVPS can do 2Gb of guaranteed or oversold OpenVZ for $5 and $6 then the RAM should be possible, the storage is the real issue.

Hostdog.gr is offering 768MB and 70GB on KVM and I am waiting on them. Nudge, nudge!

• @rchurch said: Hostdog.gr is offering 768MB and 70GB on KVM and I am waiting on them. Nudge, nudge!

They just resell hetzner no? I dont know how trustworthy they are, kinda new host I think. (disclaimer: never used them or seen a review)

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited October 2012

@rchurch

I know :(

I think we will consider 4 x 1TB HDDs instead of 4 x 500GB in future, depending on the price.

Pop a ticket in to [email protected] and i will see what i can do for you :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2012

[deleted, I didn't notice you need KVM]

• the only provider I can think of is BuyVM but they are out of stock although they are not located in Europe

• For 10$, possible here!

• tmn29atmn29a Member
    edited October 2012

@rchurch said: Hostdog.gr is offering 768MB and 70GB on KVM and I am waiting on them. Nudge, nudge!

They're greeks - don't rush them ! :D